Will sell my Dolphin Lifetime Licence

Hi everyone !

Will sell my Dolphin Lifetime AdFree Licence($790 - lifetime link-free license for 1 domain.) for 500 €.

If anyone is interessed in it, just pay per paypal. I will send the Code to the senders Email!

Thanks allot

Quote · 14 May 2009

I was wondering when this kind of bullshit would start.

BOONEX: Please revoke this license.  this user obviously does not need it.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 14 May 2009

No bullshit, economy, you know?
Or do you have any problems that I release MY property to someone else ? Hope not

Quote · 14 May 2009

I was too - but I got too many people mad at me fighting the old pricing policy (before they gave the free licenses) to mention that they were going to create a secondary market.  Someone else said (was it you Houston?) that the idiots who created accounts just so they could give someone a "thumbs down" (some probably targetted at me) got rewarded with extra licenses.  I mentioned in another post that I am not into "anonymous communication" - this is another reason why.   Probably Boonex should require an "any amount" payment to activate the licenses, and clean the community of these clowns.  No good deed ever goes unpunished.

-

Rob

Quote · 14 May 2009

Or do you have any problems that I release MY property to someone else ? Hope not

You got the license out of courtesy from Boonex correct? Or did you actualy pay $790 for it? If you didn't, that's kinda shady selling a license you got free...You claim the "economy", how about the one you are selling it to, you think they are suffering from the "economy" like you??

Quote · 14 May 2009

Perhaps the licence he is selling wasnt one that boonex kindly offered for free, perhaps its a licence he bought himself. I mean afterall, nobody could be that stupid as to come on here and try to sell that very genorous gift that boonex gave us and expect not to get strung up by the preverbials. So surely, this must be one he bought himself.????

Over to you TS GG.

Quote · 14 May 2009

With 2 post count, it doesn't sound like he has ever been on this site before, so I don't think it's a license he bought before and is reselling...It seems as someone who wants to benifit from what Boonex gave us..."Just A Thought"

Perhaps the licence he is selling wasnt one that boonex kindly offered for free, perhaps its a licence he bought himself. I mean afterall, nobody could be that stupid as to come on here and try to sell that very genorous gift that boonex gave us and expect not to get strung up by the preverbials. So surely, this must be one he bought himself.????

Over to you TS GG.

Quote · 14 May 2009

You got the license out of courtesy from Boonex correct? Or did you actualy pay $790 for it? If you didn't, that's kinda shady selling a license you got free...You claim the "economy", how about the one you are selling it to, you think they are suffering from the "economy" like you??

Why do you talk such a bullshit ?
I payed for it(Oh my godness, what a prodigy) and now i will sell it, to get cash back, because i need it
I know, for you it must be hard to understand this "very strange behavior". Poor little boy

Quote · 14 May 2009

With 2 post count, it doesn't sound like he has ever been on this site before, so I don't think it's a license he bought before and is reselling...It seems as someone who wants to benifit from what Boonex gave us..."Just A Thought"

Over to you TS GG.

Oh my god !
Are you really SO stupid ?
Is it really necessary to be active in a community with hundrets of fools like you, if you are only interessed in the product they are selling ?
I don't think so. But it seems like this is too far away from your little pink world in your head..

Quote · 14 May 2009

Nobody is talking BS, obviusly you missed it but boonex has just given lots and lots of add free licences away, some for a donation of your choosing, or for people who have so many members points, so there are a lot of extra licences floating about at the moment, then out of the blue along came you selling one. you never said you had bought this in your first post, so it looked like you were selling one of the boonex gift licence. Sad news for you, how do i put this. The market is flooded at the moment, so selling your licence wont be easy at the moment, to say the least.

Quote · 14 May 2009

Oh my god !
Are you really SO stupid ?
Is it really necessary to be active in a community with hundrets of fools like you, if you are only interessed in the product they are selling ?
I don't think so. But it seems like this is too far away from your little pink world in your head..

Really?? Well my world is full of light which is not pink, but your lil comments really tell me a lot, because who is going to buy a license which is now free and that really shows how much you know about what is going on..Anyhow, I have other important issues to take care of, so good luck selling a free license, I wish you the best....Bye...

Quote · 14 May 2009

Perhaps im being a bit paranoid here, but (whats that saying) "He duth protest too much" I explained the situation to you TS GG and i cant help feeling that if you were genuinly trying to sell a licence you bought and not one of the free one's then you would understand people's caution and not be so (over the top) offensive. Why do i get the feeling you have probably made a new fake account to hide your identity and you are trying to sell a free licence. I appolgize if im wrong, but if you are, then its totally not on.

Quote · 14 May 2009

Hi everyone !

Will sell my Dolphin Lifetime AdFree Licence($790 - lifetime link-free license for 1 domain.) for 500 €.

Thanks allot

What a low life!

Get a grip dude, that license didn't cost you a damn thing, so why should anyone pay you for something that you got for free? You got it all wrong, it has nothing to do with economy and everything with taking advantage of Boonex courtesy!

Greetings from Germany

Quote · 14 May 2009

Paid for the license, my ass.  What are the odds of someone buying a Dolphin license, without an immediate application for it?   What are the odds of someone who has paid for a license, never having a single complaint about the bugs in the script.  This mental midget is of no use to this community, and his account shoud be deleted.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 14 May 2009

You may voice your opinion on this topic in this blog post:

http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/The_License_Scalping_Has_Begun

Don't let this sort of thing start. 

Quote · 14 May 2009

500 Euros, That's not much cheaper than getting a legit licence and contributing to the developers of this great script.. In my opinion you are biting the hand that fed you and by selling the licence that you probably got given in the first place Boonex are loosing out on well needed funding to help bring forward this platform.

Boonex if this user has any free licences unused in his account then you should revoke them.

Quote · 17 Jun 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.