Wrong License Number - No Support from Boonex

When trying to register Ray Adfree version widgets with licenses numbers generated at Unity, I consistently get "Wrong License Number" and some times "Product Not Found" messages. I am using free dolphin version 6.0

Anyone have a good suggestion of what I may have missed. boonex engineers may be busy in the development of Dolphin 6.4 b/c they always over loaded no time for support

regards 

Quote · 6 Jun 2008

3 days passed but no answer from boonex. Can any body please knock their door? this is my 6 post regarding wrong license number.

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

yes i have a suggestion, first i want to apologize for not checking in with ray more often. so you have free dolphin 6.0? ok now you know that you also have free ray x.x? are you sure you are running 6.0, or are you running 6.1? this is important, as this will determine what i need to say next.

if you are in fact running 6.1 and using ray 3.5.1 and you have purchased the licenses for ray 3.5.1, you will need to delete the ray folder, download the adfree ray 3.5.1 from boonex, upload the adfree ray 3.5.1, then you will need to call up the installer from /ray/

if you need help with this just give me a shout on here.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 24 Jun 2008

I realize this was oh.....3yrs ago....but I am having the same issue!  Frown

My lic# doesn't work, I have 7.7  any suggestions? Hopefully not like the other guys....seems like another weeks worth of no live camera! 

Peace, Love & Truth

Quote · 9 Oct 2011

I realize this was oh.....3yrs ago....but I am having the same issue!  Frown

My lic# doesn't work, I have 7.7  any suggestions? Hopefully not like the other guys....seems like another weeks worth of no live camera! 

Peace, Love & Truth

Just to make sure, are you trying to register one of Rayz's products in the market?  If so, you'll need to contact him.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 9 Oct 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.