Youtube "video upload fail"

When I try to embed a youtube video i get the message "video upload fail". Any idea? I already tried several different videos from youtube and none work. In my host checkup everything is ok an on.

Help me please.

Quote · 30 Aug 2015

What version of dolphin are you running? Youtube changed their api that messed up YT embed.  Upgrade to 7.1.6 fixes this issue.  Assuming of course if that is your problem.

Quote · 31 Aug 2015

Nevermind. I see you are running the release candidate. You have already asked this question and there is a whole conversation on it.http://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/In-7-2-RC-youtube-upload-error.htm

Quote · 31 Aug 2015

I asked that question in the wrong forum and so people changed the conversation to a problem related to 7.1 :-)

Quote · 31 Aug 2015

I asked that question in the wrong forum and so people changed the conversation to a problem related to 7.1 :-)

Funny, I visited the post and it ends with Newton asking you to set the email in the cron job; no reply from you..

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 31 Aug 2015

I visited the post and it ends with Newton asking you to set the email in the cron job; no reply from you..

No, that was "boonexplus" who failed to respond.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 31 Aug 2015

I visited the post and it ends with Newton asking you to set the email in the cron job; no reply from you..

Then I am totally lost LOL.

Quote · 31 Aug 2015

My question then is this; "Does 7.2 RC have an issue with YouTube embeds?"

Quote · 31 Aug 2015

Be careful when using sarcasm... you must double check you a right before using it or the effect will be inverse.

(But hey, geek, at least your poorly used sarcasm helped me: I discovered that my cron job was also misconfigured, so I thank you for that)

And about the video problem, is still happening in 7.2 final.

Quote · 1 Sep 2015

Are all youtubes failing for you?

Also just tested on a fresh install of 7.2.

Can you provide a test account for us to help you test?

If needed please send via PM.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 1 Sep 2015

7.2 } new / fresh install video uploads still fail, what can I do open a ticket ?  

Cry

http://certifiedhosting.com/
Quote · 1 Sep 2015

Are all youtubes failing for you?

Also just tested on a fresh install of 7.2.

Can you provide a test account for us to help you test?

If needed please send via PM.

All youtube videos and also reinstalled dolphin.

here is a test account in oficinadeteatro.com/socio

User: johndoe

Pass: pass1212

Thank you for the help

Quote · 1 Sep 2015

I was not trying to be sarcastic.  I got confused on the reply thread at the other thread.  When you quote someone, it does not mark the one being quoted in the quote, so it is easy to get confused sometimes in the replies.

Quote · 1 Sep 2015

Sorry I didn't understand what you wanted me to do. 

Ty

Steve

http://certifiedhosting.com/
Quote · 2 Sep 2015

Cmon, boonexplus, is the second post i made and you come and change the subject. This post is about YOUTUBE embed problem, go back to the other post you already corrupted and continue solving your problem there where you already received instructions.

Quote · 2 Sep 2015

Anyone?

Quote · 2 Sep 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.