Zodiac not showing

Hi all,

I have dolphin 6.1 installed an functioning however having a little problem with zodiac ....Any one knows how to get the zodiac signs to show....??

many thanks..

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

whether it is not shown? or it is shown in a irregular way?

----
Quote · 3 Jun 2008

Thanks for your reply .....The zodiac is not showing at all ...any idea of how and where to configure it to show?

Thanks

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Hello Bruce Lee Laughing

Show Zodiac Signs has to be active (checked) in Admin Panel - Settings - Advanced Settings

As far as I can see, these Zodiac signs are displayed only in the search results page if using the UNI template.

I still have to learn more about the fields/page builders, maybe it is possible to do that within these features ???

Of course it is ever possible to edit the Dolphin script to show the Zodiac sign, the function already exists.

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Yes, you have to set it in the admin to display the zodiacs. Even after this if you don't have it plz. post here. I will give another solution.

----
Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Thank you all for your replies ...I actually had that option checked in the admin settings but still no luck ....what else do you suggest ?

Quote · 6 Jun 2008

Dolphin will display it in the file search.php

Replace that file. Also try replacing the inc/members.inc.php

----
Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Hey guys.. help me out here when u say replace the files.. replace them with the file from the original folder? ..or what do i do..? I am not quite sure ....sorry if i sound a little slow...

Quote · 8 Jun 2008

I think that we have to understand "edit" and not "replace"...

I'm trying to display the zodiac icon somewhere in the member profile description... but without any success until now :-(

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 8 Jun 2008

Sometimes during the upload the files can be damaged. Thats why I asked to replace it. I mean upload a new one from the pack.

----
Quote · 9 Jun 2008

Ok thanks I will try that

Quote · 9 Jun 2008

I have a similar problem what I did I put # on the first line of .htaccess now it's working

Quote · 10 Jun 2008

If you have any restrictions from .htaccess file it can be seen in your server error log.

----
Quote · 11 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.