anyone. We need user help files on this 7.1

Anyone who writes a decently fully explanitory help file for boonex dolphin website code and how to use it (not the admin part just the user part) as people from around the world have different ways of using websites. my users are finding it very hard to use and i am tired of teaching them one at a time. It would probably be a good money making in your market. I know I would buy it be creative. use that faq mod as an example. people won't use it if they don't know how to. so explain it to them. That's goes for every part of it, cept admin don't expose that one. it's hiddn somewhere else i know about thanks to alext

Quote · 29 Nov 2012

End users don't like to read instructions, even a FAQ I find is rarely engaged. 

While this kind of documentation is a great idea, it wont necessarily solve your issue. Dolphin is pretty complex out of the box. It's up to us admins to make it intuitive & easy to navigate for our end users. Instead of them wondering how to upload a photo, your site should act as a visual guide for them to make it happen without thinking. That's the key to user engagement, it's just not an easy one to cut depending on your niche. 

Quote · 29 Nov 2012

I have edited many language keys and added tibits of helpful information for areas that normally are confusing to users. I hope this will help them with the items that make them apprehensive.

Quote · 29 Nov 2012

if anyone wants to sell me a decent user help file i'll buy it. its only text anyways

Quote · 1 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.