cant activate membership field

This is my first installation of Dolphin, so far very easy to set up but in the member page Im trying to put the my membership field, I went to the navigation menu builder and it is there under the My account, but when I go to the member page everything is there but the membership button, also I reduce the standar membership t not to end emails but is still doing it, any help?

Quote · 26 Jul 2008

It's under Admin Dashboard under Settings then select Membership Levels. Don't forget to activate Manage Membership Actions.

Quote · 26 Jul 2008

thank you very much while trying to follow your instruction I saw that I had the site running in free mode on the membership level so now I change and it seems to work properly thank you very much again

Quote · 26 Jul 2008

Lot's of Bells and Whistles with this Fishy :) Also FYI -- Membership Features are essential to Membership Levels and how and what the Community can do. It really is a micro management section for the community.

Quote · 26 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.