database error in

I have a reseller account with many Dolphin websites on it.  I use one of my addresses that comes to my Outlook for error reporting.  After getting around 8 Dolphin sites, I started getting the Email below.  I can't increase the amount of connections available for mysql since I am using shared hosting, so I was wondering, how can I disable this error reporting section of the script?  I have already tried changing the pconnect command to just connect to do away with persistant connection, but still no help.  What do I need to modify and/or delete to stop this madness!!  I get about 100 Emails a day with the same message.  I even made a folder just for these errors so I could delete the more easily.  Yes, I understand I don't have enough connections (I'm talking to my inbox) so I don't need/want this error reporting tool telling me over and over 100 times a day anymore.  Any help would be great appreciated!

*************Example****************

Database error in domain.com Mysql error:
Too many connections

Debug backtrace:
Array
(
[1] => Array
(
[file] => /home/domain/public_html/fdr/periodic/notifies.php
[line] => 22
[args] => Array
(
[0] => /home/domain/public_html/fdr/inc/db.inc.php
)

[function] => require_once
)

)

Called script: /home/domain/public_html/fdr/periodic/notifies.php

Request parameters:
Array
(
)

--
Auto-report system

:-)
Quote · 30 Oct 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.