edit profile job

looking for someone to set it were each member can edit there profile under.

i have made a lot of information for members to fill out and i would like this under tabs

instead of one long section. if you can do this please let me know. im willing to pay

Quote · 1 Aug 2008

not real clear what you are asking here. edit their profile under?

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 1 Aug 2008

hello what im saying is i would like to have tabs in the profile editor of members instead of one long field. I would rather have tabs so users can just tab to each field and file it out. As of now the only way to edit your profile you have to keep scrolling down and i dont want that. i just rather have users ckick on a tab to file it out. i also notice when you file out a or edit your profile you have to redo the password again and that can get irratating. i would like to add or delete a tab if i choose too. I would also like to add blocks to each tab in the admin area

Quote · 2 Aug 2008

yeah that would be nice, or just have an additional profile information page for each section. as for having to change the password each time you edit your profile, that is not a true statement, that is an option on the profile edit file, but is not necessary to edit your password each time you edit your profile.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 2 Aug 2008

well for some reason on my site when i add or change when i edit my profile i have to redo the password becuase it wont save. i have no mods and no customization on my site.

Quote · 2 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.