error dolfin halp please

Hello,

I have a problem with the installation .... I have a dedicated server with hosforweb.com, I requested all extensions required to install php dolfin, but in the next step to folders I allowed this error:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 8

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/X11R6/bin/mogrify) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/mogrify) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 3

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/mogrify) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 4

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/X11R6/bin/mogrify) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 5

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/X11/mogrify) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 6

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/X11R6/bin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 3

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 4

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/X11R6/bin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 5

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/X11/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 6

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/X11R6/bin/composite) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/composite) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 3

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/composite) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 4

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/X11R6/bin/composite) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 5

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/X11/composite) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/chatin/public_html/install/index.php(1629) : runtime-created function on line 6

sorry for bad english .....

what is due?

Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Contact your host, because : open_basedir restriction in effect. The server is restricted.

Or if you have root access, then set open_basedir to off.

Kids first
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

thank you very much...

Quote · 22 Jun 2008

your welcome

Kids first
Quote · 22 Jun 2008

hi killerhaai! a have anader question.... i bought the license ad - free, and inserted in admin, but there is always advertising .... What should I do?

ps_ sorry for my bad english ....

Quote · 22 Jun 2008

Normal the advertizing must be gone if you bought the af-free version.
Soem you can delete them from the files themselves, but I don't know with one can safeley removed. Please ask Praveen this question.

I use the free version  at this time...

Kids first
Quote · 22 Jun 2008

the problem most times when this has occurred, is that you have bought the licenses for adfree, but you are running the free version. you need to download the adfree version and submit your licenses to that version. basically surprised that it would even register, unless there is something else going on that you are not sharing. i have installed both free and adfree, and each time i have done the adfree version, it does remove the ads once it has been posted the correct licenses.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 23 Jun 2008

Hi,

I notice you are uisng Hostforweb and in your error codes it shows that you have the library locations set as follows:

/home/chatin:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php

For hostforweb this is incorrect and you will need to reinstall Dolphin.

The best thing to do whe installing dolphin and getting to the final bit where you remove the install files it to just rename it to something like !-install - so if you need to run it again you can just rename it back to install.

When you run install you will be asked for the location of your php stuff. It will tell you they should be at usr/local/lib/php etc and it will autofill these in for you. This is wrong.

Wherever you see usr/local/bin/ you need to remove the local bit so instead it would look like this:

usr/bin/php

Do that wherever you see the word "local" on that one install page.

And that should work. I had the same problem when using hostforweb.

Cheers

Max

Quote · 23 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.