error home

I worked in the script and now I can not access Home and a few more pages. Just after called /community/index.php instead of index.php.error is that you can not see what's on the site. I think from CACHE.

Quote · 17 Apr 2018

Not sure but go to /cache and /cache_public and clear out all the files except for the .htaccess files (leave the .htaccess files).  Then go to your admin and clear the caches in admin.  Clear your browser cache and then do a refresh of of home page and see if it is working.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 17 Apr 2018

I did as you said but it's as if there were some errors.

_bx_sites_home_top_menu_sitem_bx_sites_all_top_menu_sitem_bx_sites_admin_top_menu_sitem_bx_sites_profile_top_menu_sitem_bx_sites_top_top_menu_sitem_bx_sites_popular_top_menu_sitem_bx_sites_featured_top_menu_sitem_bx_sites_tags_top_menu_sitem_bx_sites_categories_top_menu_sitem_bx_sites_hon_top_menu_sitem_bx_sites_calendar_top_menu_sitem_bx_sites_search_top_menu_sitem

Several modules are uninstalled and give error: Database query error when I want to install them

Quote · 17 Apr 2018
've solved the problem with the modules, but the problem remains that when I click Home or People change the link in
-https: //www.toomy.eu/ in
-https: //www.toomy.eu/community/index.php and give an empty page
-community - has not appeared before today and I do not know how to fix it
Quote · 17 Apr 2018

We don't know what you did but I suggest you restore the files you changed; you did do a backup, didn't you? You broke your site but we can't help you because we don't know what you did.

Quote · 17 Apr 2018

I visit the site and I really don't see a problem.

Quote · 17 Apr 2018

problema a fost rezolvată deoarece era din browserul meu. pe alt navigator este bine.

dar pentru câteva zile au apărut erori majore și nici măcar nu știu de ce am vorbit cu gazda, dar am spus că din punct de vedere al lor totul este bine și problema este în scenariu.

un preludiu de îngrijire a apărut pentru o vreme și nu poate rezolva este facebook facebook care pe Facebook arată statistica că jurnalele prin Facebook, dar în realitate nu pot apărea astfel:

-URL nu poate fi încărcat: domeniul acestei adrese URL nu este inclus în domeniile aplicației. Pentru a putea încărca această adresă URL, adăugați toate domeniile și subdomeniile aplicației în câmpul Aplicații de câmp din setările aplicației -

so I upload the captcha after about 20 seconds, but now I see it came back

Quote · 18 Apr 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.