ffmpeg change??

Unfortunately, I can not use ffmpeg.exe applications on my server.

There is an option to change and use videos?

There is a module available that could not be used ffmpeg.exe?

Thank you

Quote · 15 Feb 2018

The ffmpeg.exe included with Dolphin is compiled for Linux (the .exe extension is just to show that it's an executable and not a regular file). If you're on a Windows server, there's a Windows version available for download.

If you can't run executable files at all on your hosting, you won't be able to use video or sound uploads. You'll need to either ask your host to allow file execution, or switch to different hosting.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 15 Feb 2018
I use linux, but the provider has disabled my .exe ..He told me only after I spent the whole year  and now I have no choice.
Thank you for reaction
Quote · 16 Feb 2018

I use linux, but the provider has disabled my .exe ..He told me only after I spent the whole year  and now I have no choice.
Thank you for reaction

What is your hosting company?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 16 Feb 2018

Thank you for reaction

If they won't budge, your only options are to:

1. Go without video and sound uploads
  2. Switch to a VPS or dedicated server with them
  3. Switch to another host that supports Dolphin

It's weird they'd do this now. Did they give any reason for disabling it after all this time?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 17 Feb 2018
they have no reason,they were paid..he does not care
I have to wait a year to change provider
Quote · 18 Feb 2018

Contact TMD Hosting they took care of me when I had a problem with a previous hosting company.

Quote · 19 Feb 2018

I strongly recommend you use Zarconia for general hosting at least. Nathan (above) is constantly here to help and their ticket service is great. Geezzzzz, it's cheap too.

Quote · 19 Feb 2018

You mentioned that you could not move.  However, if you think you can, I offer reasonable priced VPSes and Dedicated servers with cutting edge software.  A low priced VPS could provide you with better hosting than what you have now and probably at not much more than what you are paying now.

Quote · 20 Feb 2018

You mentioned that you could not move.  However, if you think you can, I offer reasonable priced VPSes and Dedicated servers with cutting edge software.  A low priced VPS could provide you with better hosting than what you have now and probably at not much more than what you are paying now.

I'm interested to know more about your VPS offering. I have serious buyer's remorse, and at this point I'm seriously considering just eating the money I've spent, and choosing a new hosting company.

Quote · 2 Apr 2018

I'm interested to know more about your VPS offering. I have serious buyer's remorse, and at this point I'm seriously considering just eating the money I've spent, and choosing a new hosting company.

PM sent your way.

Quote · 3 Apr 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.