forums shutting off every day. need help

other i have a malicious hacker shutting off my forums totalling the groups events and forums or there is a bug in the code somewhere. this happens quit often where the main home page forums listing just spins after the attack. this locks out groups and events and forums from the users. I can repair it but whatever it is it keeps comming back and disabling my website. i have sniffer logs with full file access logs i will go through them and find out if its a hack attack or a program glitch.. could take a while.. just thought you should know.. if it is a hacker i will backtrace in case he/she is spoofing and press charges with the FBI cyber crime team. I hate hackers. we all know the denial of service international law quite well by now

Quote · 15 Nov 2012

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? My forums magically just quit today. I'm baffled.

other i have a malicious hacker shutting off my forums totalling the groups events and forums or there is a bug in the code somewhere. this happens quit often where the main home page forums listing just spins after the attack. this locks out groups and events and forums from the users. I can repair it but whatever it is it keeps comming back and disabling my website. i have sniffer logs with full file access logs i will go through them and find out if its a hack attack or a program glitch.. could take a while.. just thought you should know.. if it is a hacker i will backtrace in case he/she is spoofing and press charges with the FBI cyber crime team. I hate hackers. we all know the denial of service international law quite well by now

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.