header.inc.php error

Can someone please help me with this error.  I tried re-uploading the ray/modules folder and I got this error at the top of the page.

Warning: include([path to]inc/header.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/loveherl/public_html/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php on line 10

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path to]inc/header.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/loveherl/public_html/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php on line 10

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

Why did you decide to reupload ray/modules folder? did you encounter a problem prior to re-uploading the folder?

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

I couldn't register the ad free version I had, I need the free version.  A couple other people on here mentioned they re-upped the free version, I dunno what I did wrong. I'm guessing I wiped out some setting in that file when I did thte overwrite.

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

Open:

ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php

find:

include([path to]inc/header.inc.php)

Replace with:

include("/home/loveherl/public_html/inc/header.inc.php");

save file and reupload overwriting.

gameutopia

http://www.dialme.com

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 29 Jul 2008

What you may need to do is

you need to find the installation instructions for dolphin (in the install directory... if it is not deleted already)

change the file permissions for certain ray documents as the instructions state and follow the instructions.

That may help.

Good luck

p.s. edit gameutopia posted when I was typing... well try his/her suggestion too!

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

OH WOW!

That worked! Laughing

Thank you so much guys (especially being up this late lol)

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.