how do you? create an image WITH an hyperlink

I tried the following.

I use the tiny editor. I use some letters, like xxx, then i center them. I enter the URL for the Hyperlink of the image (to enable the user to enlarge it). Then i swap to the edit image to enter the the same URL for the IMAGE.

Other way around this does not work at all. I would me more logic to enter the image and then apply the hyperlink. But when i try this, i cant save the link dialog.

Why is there not the possibilty in the image dialog, to enter an hyperlink?

What is your solution? Do you skip the tiny and use plain html code? Do you use an external editor for your code?

Quote · 4 Jun 2018

You should not have any problem centring an image and adding a hyperlink to it.  Let's try it here.

Go to Google

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 5 Jun 2018

See, it works.  The editor here on Boonex forum is TinyMCE; although it is an older version and not the latest that ships with Dolphin.  However, I doubt if it has changed.

Quote · 5 Jun 2018

OK, I didn't really give any deals but this is rather simple.  Insert the image, centre the paragraph that contains the image.  Click on the image and then click on the link icon and add the URL.  Submit.  Easy Peasy.

Quote · 5 Jun 2018

It does work here. But it does not in the articles module (at last for me).

When using the link icon, i cant save. I cant even use the center button. Nothing will happen.

Quote · 5 Jun 2018

It does work here. But it does not in the articles module (at last for me).

When using the link icon, i cant save. I cant even use the center button. Nothing will happen.

Ah, now we get more information that should have been in the first post.  It is not working in the articles module.  I will see if I can find the time to test on the boonex dolphin demo site.  If it works there, then it is something with your site and we can't help there without specific error messages etc.

Quote · 7 Jun 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.