html in email templates

Hi all,

I ve been searching the forum but did not find yet an answer to the quest for html in email templates.

did someone have a solution for it?

You cannot send to your users the plain text , it is not professional.

The link to login is not working and the code at the top of the email (MIME-Version: 1.0...) is very ugly

and the whole email thing is very ugly. well that was it ( thank you for letting me complain )

Have a good day further

laurent

Quote · 17 Oct 2008

Don't know what is your problem, which is the Dolphin version you are using... ???

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 17 Oct 2008

We use dolphin latest version.

We would like to work with templates, so the emails will look more professional.

But for the moment we try to work with the templates in the admin. There we have two problems

1- the login link in 'Profile activation message template' doesn't show up in the email

2- we have text in the top of the same mail 'MIME-Version: 1.0 From: =?UTF-8?B?RnJhaW0=?= <>'
which we like to remove.

Hope things are more clear now.

Quote · 17 Oct 2008

Go to inc/utils.inc.php

Find:

function sendMail( $sRecipientEmail, $sMailSubject, $sMailBody, $iRecipientID = '', $aPlus = '', $sEmailFlag = 'text' )

and change 'text' to 'html'

Make new friends, Find Love. Gay Video chat, Videos, Music. Gaytuga The best Gay Community Site

Quote · 21 Feb 2009

Ok, this solution works fine. It is just my new user email notification that is not translating html...

thank you....

Quote · 10 Apr 2009

I have the same problem on my website.
I tryed several things, but nothing worked...

http://www.boonex.com/forums/?action=goto&my_threads=1#topic/Error-in-Email-templates.htm

Quote · 29 Mar 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.