i need help pls

i get this bug in the first homepage when I'm trying to open my site

Fatal error: Call to a member function getClassPrefix() on a non-object in/home/dirtydat/public_html/dating/templates/base/scripts/BxBaseSearchResultSharedMedia.php on line 134

and in line 134 i have

$sClassName = $this->oModule->_oConfig->getClassPrefix() . 'Privacy';

bx_import('Privacy', $this->oModule->_aModule);

$this->oPrivacy = new $sClassName('sys_albums', 'ID', 'Owner');

}

someone can help ?

thanks 

Avihai.

Quote · 25 Feb 2012

and when I'm trying to install the photos mod i get this error 

Installation of: Photos Fail

-- Changing database: 
-- -- There are errors in the following MySQL queries:
-- -- Error: 
INSERT INTO `sys_menu_top` (`Parent`, `Name`, `Caption`, `Link`, `Order`, `Visible`, `Target`, `Onclick`, `Check`, `Editable`, `Deletable`, `Active`, `Type`, `Picture`, `BQuickLink`, `Statistics`) VALUES(9, 'Photos', '_bx_photos_menu_profile', 'modules/?r=photos/albums/browse/owner/{profileNick}', @iCatProfileOrder, 'non,memb', '', '', '', 1, 1, 1, 'custom', '', 0, '');
-- -- Error: 
INSERT INTO `sys_menu_top` (`Parent`, `Name`, `Caption`, `Link`, `Order`, `Visible`, `Target`, `Onclick`, `Check`, `Editable`, `Deletable`, `Active`, `Type`, `Picture`, `BQuickLink`, `Statistics`) VALUES(4, 'Photos', '_bx_photos_menu_profile', 'modules/?r=photos/albums/my/main/|modules/?r=photos/albums/my/add/|modules/?r=photos/albums/my/manage/|modules/?r=photos/albums/my/disapproved/', @iCatProfileOrder, 'memb', '', '', '', 1, 1, 1, 'custom', '', 0, '');
Quote · 25 Feb 2012

Hello 

Error 1: Looks like some module was installed incorrectly or has some bug. Try to uninstall newly installed modules. It will help you to find out the module which causing the error.

Error 2: Photos module tries to add items in "My Profile" and "Profile View" top menu items. If you deactivated them via admin panel -> builders -> navigation menu then Photos module cannot do the operation correctly. You need to activate the default items or modify installtion script of Photos module.

Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 25 Feb 2012

how can i return the menu to the default of dolphin ?

Quote · 25 Feb 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.