join.ph wants captcha even though it disabled

lol.. title should be join.php...... I have created my own php/mysql CMS from scratch bac when MySpace was the hit and way before social media became the norm. I bring this up because I would never release something that was so damned buggy yet amazing! I have had to use my own know how to follow the facebook login instructions(as what they say and show are not how it is on fb now), plus I had to find and fix certain errors it created. My point is I am not dumb and have already searched these forums for solutions to the problems that Dolphin has caused and thankfully found solutions except for current issue.

With that said I am having an issue with a captcha wanting to display on the 2nd page of join.php even though I have it disabled. How can I get it removed to stop causing errors? As said above, many walkthroughs and docs are outdated just as the one for making a google captcha so for now I just want it gone from the form users see when trying to sign up and it preventing them even though in Admin it is disabled.

joinerror.png · 1.6M · 220 views
Quote · 23 Jun 2018

You never said how you disabled it.

The correct way is to remove the Captcha Block for the Join Form in Admin/Builders/Fields Builder/Join Form

Just drag the block to the Inactive items section and the Captcha should not appear in the form.

Clear the Cache and Browser Cache.

If you did it by altering code, I'd recommend replacing the original files before doing this.

Attachment.

captcha.jpg · 37.3K · 197 views
Quote · 23 Jun 2018

john42,

Thank you. I oversaw that part as I am still learning the Dolphin system.

Quote · 24 Jun 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.