license

After acquiring my license fee, no BoonEx ads disappear? rms.boones.com server does not work? to gain my license fee on a free?
I'm surprised!
Quote · 8 Jun 2009

Its us not sure what you mean. Have you installed a free or the Ad-Free version?
Have buyed a license or do you use the Free version.

The boonex rms can only be used by the free version (mostly not working thru to many connections the same time)

Can you tell us, then we can help you.

Killerhaai

Kids first
Quote · 8 Jun 2009
Sorry for my English, is null and use a translator.
1 - install the free dolphin.
2 - Seeing rms.boonex.com that did not work, I decided to buy a license.
3 - acquires the license and enter the license number on my site.
4 - BoonEx ads, they are still there.
5 - rms.boonex.com not connected (I read on the forums with premium version should work).
6 - Any advantage the premium version?

Excuse me if I'm wrong, never used and Dolphin do not know.

What I need is the following:

1 - Since I acquired my license, remove the ads.
2 - Since I acquired my license, use rms.boonex.com.

And if not ..... I wonder .... because I paid for the use of a program that is free?
Quote · 8 Jun 2009

Oke, you have a buyed licence now, anf have that fill int to the advanged setting, but the ads are not going away. For this you ask to sales@boonex.com 

For the RMS: Oly the free version of Dolphin will work with rms.boonex.com. 
There you have the ad-free version, you need to or install a own RAY server on your own server, or take a account by a RAY provider for a little monthly pay.  
If you decided to install your own RAY server, then you must have a dedicated root server, and not a shared hosting.

Hope that this helping you further.

Kids first
Quote · 8 Jun 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.