little help plz... account home menu?

i want to remove "cart" from the submenu (account page). i'm in burnout mode from all that dolphin has to offer (front & back). i'm sure it's right in front of me, but.......clueless. thx. 

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

Go to "Modules" > "Add & Manage" then uninstall Membership module and then uninstall the Payment module.

i want to remove "cart" from the submenu (account page). i'm in burnout mode from all that dolphin has to offer (front & back). i'm sure it's right in front of me, but.......clueless. thx. 

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

oh.........okay. so.......cart is part of membership processing? thought it was for the store. kinda weird, since there's the "my membership" area and think there'd just be a humble little pay button instead. shopping cart seems a little much. but...it is what it is, i guess. 

can you help? when i click on my membership....available membership types (box) is empty. any idea why?

thanks so far.

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

one more question :P i have many floating around in my poor head.

membership levels: what's a "non-member"? i have 'promotion', which is what some is assigned when they join (time limited), which becomes 
'standard' (forever) unless they upgrade to paid membership. but what the hell is a non-member? a guest? 

okay........neeehveer mind. answered my own question. i should go to bed! Undecided

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

Kim,

In order for a membership type to appear as available to purchase an upgrade to, you need to set up at least one membership type with pricing. This is done by going to your admin, then to settings, then to membership levels.

Unfortunately though the payment module does not work in 7.1 so while you can set up membership types for purchase, your members won't actually be able to purchase any memberships or upgrades until 7.1 is updated with a fix for the payment module.

PS. Yes, non-member is any browser/surfer. Someone who has not created an account or isn't logged in.

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

lol.........that's not funny! can i get a second opinion on that? for sure payment doesn't work (out of the box)??

i have the standard memberships in place....promo (activated), standard, non-member. and have added "supporting member" w/ pricing. but nothing is showing up. box is empty. 

Quote · 17 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.