login box background color change

ok i am not speaking of the pop up ajax login. i am speaking of the login box if you enable it on your front page and also the same one will appear if you click a tab that you dont have access too.

the background is set as default to white by either a css color code or a background image. if you make the backgrounds of all your front page boxes black you will notice the login box has this white background.

i have looked everywhere in every css file in both base and tmpl_uni css folders using dreamweavers search and replace and have not found any clue as to what is controlling this background color.

i have spent like 2 hours searching and i need help.

can anyone help me out?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Quote · 25 Aug 2008

The best I can tell it is within:

<div id="page_block_14" class="page_block_container">

<div class="disignBoxFirst">
disignBoxFirst {general.css (line 474)

background-color:#FFFFFF;

(this obtained via Firebug and not tested)

HTH

Quote · 25 Aug 2008

Try:

/templates/base/css/login_form.css

.login_form_cont
{
position:relative;
border:0px solid gray;
width:300px;
margin:0px auto;
background-color:#FFF;
padding:5px;
font-size:12px;
}

If you change #FFF

to #000

It changes to black, not sure about the whole box but it does change to black. Maybe something else in this css can be messed with.

gameutopia

dialme.com

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 25 Aug 2008

Hope you got this sorted out and resolved. Maybe the above worked for you? If so let us know so others might benefit from it in the future maybe?

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 30 Aug 2008

I will answer form.  I just used it and it worked great.  The only thing that I did differently is that I used a transparent statement instead.  Same file as you said and my code was as follows

.login_form_cont
{
position:relative;
border:0px solid gray;
width:300px;
margin:0px auto;
background-color:transparent;
padding:5px;
font-size:12px;

Hopes this helps,

Ted

Quote · 22 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.