manage membership level bug

Manage membership dont work...

Levels nonmenber, standard, promotion can be ebnabled or disabled - checkboxes are not working at all, also when I edit a level ( edit permissions) and enable - it have no effect. Does  I have to something to enable memberships or it simply dont work ? 

Quote · 15 Feb 2010

This feature works as expected, the issue you are having is simply on your end. I'd go into further detail, but this isn't the place to do so (web browser and file system permissions).

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 15 Feb 2010

I just realized - nonmember, standardm promotion are default levels which cant be disabled or enabled is that right ?

Quote · 15 Feb 2010

I just realized - nonmember, standardm promotion are default levels which cant be disabled or enabled is that right ?

Ah, I misread what you said, but either way, I was correct. And now you are correct as well.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 15 Feb 2010

yes they can :)

a picture tells more than 1000 words

you do see where it says removable change it to yes :)

Quote · 17 Feb 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.