mysite.com to mysite.com/v1/ having a blank moment

Hello everyone,

I wanted to move mysite.com to mysite.com/v1/

I know I must  move all my dolphin folders to /v1/ and change the path in inc/header.inc

then I have to do a redirect on cpanel so that mysite.com transfer to mysite.com/v1/

what else do I need to change?

Thanks

Quote · 27 Nov 2012

Just clear the cache afterwards.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 27 Nov 2012

HELLPPPP..... ok I did everything and it did not work, page not found... so i moved all my folders back and now all I get is a ...../inc/security.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in.......

Quote · 27 Nov 2012

I dont get this, the file is where it should be???

Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxxpublic_html/xxxxxxxx.com/inc/security.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx.com/inc/header.inc.php on line 174

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx.com/inc/security.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.com/inc/header.inc.php on line 174

Quote · 27 Nov 2012

Did you edit the domain and path information in header.inc.php and clear the cache?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 27 Nov 2012

wow my error, i was off by a lowercase letter on inc/header.inc

mysite.com/v1/ is working perfectly now....

Thanks for the help

Quote · 27 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.