navigation bar help

Hi there Folks,

I'm Trying to add a few extra pages to my site, the 5 pages I want to put under the same, tab in the navigation bar.

So what I'm trying to do is,get the tabs looking like this.

HELP      <--  Top nav bar

page1 page2 page3 page4          <-- Sub Nav Bar.

It works but when I click page2 in the subnavbar page2 loads but the subnav bar isn't there anymore.

How can I get dolphin to keep the sub nav bar up on all these pages?

Hope that made sense?

J

Quote · 6 Jul 2008

strange sure enough. send me your url and let me look at what you are saying. as i dont know that i fully understand what you are trying to convey here.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 7 Jul 2008

Hi there DosDawg,

Sorry I cant give out the URL yet because my project is secrit scwirel, ;) But thanks so much for offering thats really nice of you man!

But I have fixed the problem if anyone else needs it to be fixed.

if you have a new page called "new page" that you created in the Pages Builder and your URL is

viewPage.php?ID=New Page

When your in the menu builder to link to it in the nav bar,  make sure you put a  %20 where the space is.

so it should look like this.

viewPage.php?ID=New%20Page

This will fix the sub menu thing not popping up  :)

Hope that helps anyone that has the same problem.

J

Quote · 7 Jul 2008

Hi there DosDawg,

Sorry I cant give out the URL yet because my project is secrit scwirel, ;) But thanks so much for offering thats really nice of you man!

But I have fixed the problem if anyone else needs it to be fixed.

if you have a new page called "new page" that you created in the Pages Builder and your URL is

viewPage.php?ID=New Page

When your in the menu builder to link to it in the nav bar,  make sure you put a  %20 where the space is.

so it should look like this.

viewPage.php?ID=New%20Page

This will fix the sub menu thing not popping up  :)

Hope that helps anyone that has the same problem.

J

Hello,

I have created a new page. But i dont know how to add it to the page. ie, i want to show it on the menu. Any help?

Quote · 15 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.