orca not working

Hello i have orca forum on dolphin 7 problem

i am looking at starting a community website using dolphin 7 and I have installed all modules incl orca forum but when i click the forum tab i get

http://www.netdrenaline.com/forum i get a 404 message could not find "/forum" but i can lcoate the file under public_html/modules/bonnex

so i tried moving the forum folder to the root "public_html/forum" folder of my domain but that did not work either, it gave me thid message.

Warning: require_once(/home/netdrena/public_html/forum/integrations/base/../../../../../inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/netdrena/public_html/forum/integrations/base/config.phpon line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/netdrena/public_html/forum/integrations/base/../../../../../inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/netdrena/public_html/forum/integrations/base/config.php on line 14

are you able to assist me with getting my forum working?

thanks in advance 

stephen.

Quote · 20 Nov 2010

Hello i have orca forum on dolphin 7 problem

i am looking at starting a community website using dolphin 7 and I have installed all modules incl orca forum but when i click the forum tab i get

http://www.netdrenaline.com/forum i get a 404 message could not find "/forum" but i can lcoate the file under public_html/modules/bonnex

so i tried moving the forum folder to the root "public_html/forum" folder of my domain but that did not work either, it gave me thid message.

Warning: require_once(/home/netdrena/public_html/forum/integrations/base/../../../../../inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/netdrena/public_html/forum/integrations/base/config.phpon line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/netdrena/public_html/forum/integrations/base/../../../../../inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/netdrena/public_html/forum/integrations/base/config.php on line 14

are you able to assist me with getting my forum working?

thanks in advance 

stephen.

Stephen your good to go..email me for the info you need as I cant find you on your site

Quote · 20 Nov 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.