orca url to wrong path?

If I looked at the url if I click to a forum article I see a different between mines and here.... 

This is mines:
http://www.gopoint.nl//orca/#group/Algemeen.htm

look at the double slash between nl//orca???

But here I see this:

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/#action=goto&new_topic=Orca-2-0

Can that be the reason why Orca is not loading the post-topicpage or other pages at my site???

Kids first
Quote · 16 Jun 2008

I 'a m sofar that into IE orca is working to this point:

I can get to the forumpost, but I want to replay on someone, I click the button and the post-replay page is loading....... en stays loading. This looks to me as een editor problem???

The same problem as I want to write a new Topic... Post Topic page stays loading............

Also when you try to Quote the Post replay page is stay loading.

In my Firefox browser yes I can write posts and replaying with only a no editing possibility...

and no header or footer...

Kids first
Quote · 16 Jun 2008

After a clean install of version 6.1.2 there is nothing changed who Orca is working under the different browsers.
I can see the forum layout no problem, but IE - Opera and safari gives the semae problems, not loading the pages.

Firefox 3 can write, but html code (header/footer) so nu buttons to go back and that sort of page stuff...

have contacted Boonex team with this problem. If I get reaction , will let know.

Kids first
Quote · 19 Jun 2008

If I got no replay from Boonex in the next day's , then I will go to buy a another social networking script, simple I need the groups functions completey working.

Orca can't  handle this, so I have to go somewhere else.  I'ts a shame, because the dolphin script is really have potentional, but you have nothing on this if the team is not responding to questions, and you get everytime hear XSLT is not installed, YES its installed and all other requiments on our server... (dedicated)

Solong I will go further with Dolphin, but for how long depends on the boonex team!!!.

As small hoster,  I will give no positive advise to other people to install this, but it's on the Boonex team now...

Kids first
Quote · 22 Jun 2008

what are you moaning about ?

Quote · 22 Jun 2008

noaccessx = no need to talk this way at all, if your going to talk like this then go somewhere else cause this is a community not a comedy Yell

killerhaai = yes Boonex will help to improve and just hold on cause there making fixes and just have to be patiant is the name of the game Wink

Quote · 23 Jun 2008

Oke. I got a respond from the team today, they will look at my server next day's. I hope they can get it out and working, because I love this!!!

Kids first
Quote · 23 Jun 2008

After long searching my provider has found the fault why Orca was not working today... its was simple a wrong permission setting on one of the files in php... Now ist working and all problems are go!!!   Yesssssssssssssss

Kids first
Quote · 25 Jun 2008

Can you be more precise

and explain what your provider did in php ?

Thank you

Quote · 13 Jul 2008

i noticed that with my orca ages ago,

the problem is that when you change the title of the forum the url remains the same.

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.