possible attack - Installation 7Rc not finalized

I confirm the problem reported by Eli. You can not finalize the installation of 7.0 RC (but also happened with the latest beta version) due to a possible attack in progress. My Bluehost hosting is the U.S. Bluehost. I look forward to your instructions. Greetings from Italy

Quote · 13 Nov 2009

Thanks man for confirming that :) , what a releif ouch !

Thank you very much .

Eli.

Proud Hosted by Zarconia.net
Quote · 13 Nov 2009

We hope to soon have a solution to the problem because we are almost at the point of departure. I believe that the safety precautions recommended by the expert consulted by Bonnex have damn complicated the path of this blessed dolphin 7, waited almost like the return of Jesus

Quote · 13 Nov 2009

lol man the same as here , am getting stressed in one point here , i did already report this bug befor the release of RC1 but no one did anything about it !

let see if this time thing's are going to get better !

Eli

Quote · 13 Nov 2009

here is the report of what happened during installation (Installation not finalized):

Total impact: 12
Affected tags: sqli, id, lfi

Variable: REQUEST.seIM_userConfig | Value: {\"enableAudio\":true,\"enableTimestamp\":false}
Impact: 6 | Tags: sqli, id, lfi
Description: Detects classic SQL injection probings 2/2 | Tags: sqli, id, lfi | ID: 43

Variable: COOKIE.seIM_userConfig | Value: {\"enableAudio\":true,\"enableTimestamp\":false}
Description: Detects classic SQL injection probings 2/2 | Tags: sqli, id, lfi | ID: 43
Centrifuge detection data  Threshold: 3.49  Ratio: 2.5

REMOTE_ADDR: XX.XX.XX.XXX
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR:
HTTP_CLIENT_IP:
Quote · 13 Nov 2009

mostly the same report as mine ! hopefully they will fix it .

Quote · 13 Nov 2009

Have you read the install documentation? I guess no, It sugest to disable mod_security, get yourself a VPS or Dedicated Server, they are cheap nowdays

Quote · 13 Nov 2009

Have you read the install documentation? I guess no, It sugest to disable mod_security, get yourself a VPS or Dedicated Server, they are cheap nowdays

I am not an expert but I've never had any problems like that with dolphin, with both versions 6 and 7 (at least until beta 7). With regard to the installation documentation if you are referring to That Which applies also 6x version, then I will point out that my php.ini is configured PRECISELY  comply with those directions. But if there is a specific installation manual for version 7, then indeed I am not aware.

Quote · 13 Nov 2009

Check my post about Possible Attack and try that and let me know if it does show possible attack for you or not then if not i will get my self a VPS or dedicated server !

Quote · 13 Nov 2009

im on VPS, how do i disable mod_security?

Quote · 14 Nov 2009

only attack im getting is when using f.fox

ie opera chrome works fine

Quote · 14 Nov 2009

Installation completed using the Firefox browser. But if I try to rerun the installation with Explorer 8 (a mess, I know), the operation is not finalized, signaling a possible attack. Although I have solved the problem with some changes, I think the question should nevertheless be taken into consideration and resolved.
As I imagined, the problem does not affect the security settings of your server, but rather those of dolphin 7.

Quote · 14 Nov 2009

No comment

Hi Eli!  What's up?

Well I am having a lot of issues with anything that Dolphin has with a 7 LMMFAO

Anything in 6 all works.  so I will just wait until they have something stable.  The RC isn't stable.

Quote · 14 Nov 2009

No comment

Hi Eli!  What's up?

Well I am having a lot of issues with anything that Dolphin has with a 7 LMMFAO

Anything in 6 all works.  so I will just wait until they have something stable.  The RC isn't stable.

RC (Release Candidate) versions are not stable public distribution-ready solutions. Want stable and virtually trouble-free D7 solution for your site? Wait for Dolphin 7.1.1. Should be awesome.

If you are having "a lot of issues", please report them properly so a ticket can be created.

Hijacking topics intended to focus on problem-solving and using them to rant on how stable a final version of the software vs an RC is does not help. These forums are already a mess to navigate and organize information.

There are a few of us who are actually investing a bit of time trying to follow-up on bugs, and it is nerve-racking to see how topics get distorted with posts like these.

Rant all you want, but please, do so in your own threads and blogs. Please.

Quote · 14 Nov 2009

here is the report of what happened during installation (Installation not finalized):

Total impact: 12
Affected tags: sqli, id, lfi

Variable: REQUEST.seIM_userConfig | Value: {\"enableAudio\":true,\"enableTimestamp\":false}

Variable: COOKIE.seIM_userConfig | Value: {\"enableAudio\":true,\"enableTimestamp\":false}
Centrifuge detection data  Threshold: 3.49  Ratio: 2.5

REMOTE_ADDR: XX.XX.XX.XXX
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR:
HTTP_CLIENT_IP:

Where exactly do you get this error ? What module were you installing  ?

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 17 Nov 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.