profile pics on main page

i would like to resize the member photos on the home page so the i can fit more.  if anyone knows how to do this it would be great.

thnx in advance!

Quote · 17 Jun 2008

This is just one of the "advanced settings" - change the size there, and they can be reduced on your home page.

Rob

Quote · 17 Jun 2008

thanks alot caltrade

Quote · 21 Jun 2008

well i tried it and it didn't work.  it just defaulted back to the original size when i saved it.

Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Trye to do this sort of things with firefox.. maby this is working

Kids first
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

The modification of the thumbnails size will apply only for the new photos uploaded after the modification was done... That will not resize the thumbnails already stored ;-)

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

That will apply to the photos uploaded after the settings. If you need to do that for existing, resize the photos "thumb_xxx.jpg" inside media/images/profile/ID/

----
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

thanks alot guys but i only want to resize on the main page or maybe even make the block bigger to fit more.

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

In the Admin Dashboard under Settings / Basic Settings...scroll to the bottom of the page for "some" Index Page settings specifcally Member features display properties. This may solve some of your issues.

Customizing the size of those pics that are displayed...Only on the index page, Right.?

Quote · 25 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.