question

where would or how would i put this in my site says to do this  copy and paste this META tag into the header section of every page on your site that includes content inappropriate for minors:  not sure where to find location

<meta name="RATING" content="RTA-5042-1996-1400-1577-RTA" />

Quote · 6 Jan 2019

If you are running version 7.3.5, there is a header injection section in the backend.  Just put the text there and it will be injected into the head of every page on the site.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 7 Jan 2019

I'm kinda slow with this I did it then said didn't find it thanks whats the steps to get to it to make sure I'm doing it correctly and thanks again

Quote · 7 Jan 2019

I have located that area only prob  when I put reciprocal link they say they can see there but i see it

Quote · 7 Jan 2019

You can also put it in the _header.html before the closing < / head > tag in the template you are using for the site.  If the template does not include the _header.html file, then copy it from the base template.

Quote · 7 Jan 2019

its adult social network for adults only what do you mean by this  You can also put it in the _header.html before the closing < / head > tag in the template you are using for the site.  If the template does not include the _header.html file, then copy it from the base template.

Quote · 7 Jan 2019

If it's an adults only site, then the first injection GeekGirl mentioned should work on every page:

Admin/settings/basic settings/Injections (at the bottom) <Head> Injection

Just enter the code as supplied.

Don't forget to save.

Don't forget to clear the cache.

Quote · 7 Jan 2019

ok how do i clear the cache and they want a small banner image placed too how do i do that and thanks to both for your help.

Quote · 7 Jan 2019

ok got cache done just other part  small banner

Quote · 7 Jan 2019

ok got cache done just other part  small banner

Where do you want this banner to appear?

Quote · 7 Jan 2019

thanks got it figured out  all your help was great

Quote · 12 Jan 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.