ray add free

Can anybody explain how to replace free ray licenses with add free one ?

I bought the add free one for shoutbox , but i don't know where to use it ?

i tried to remove the free one from my boonex.comLunity account , and register the add free on my admin , but i get the message : invalid

any help please

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

i think you have to delete the download  you got with the free version, upload the adfree version, and then try your paid licenses.

good luck

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 24 Jun 2008

I have done this so many times and it never works.. ARGGHHH

I deleted the files my webhost (the entire ray folder), then I download the ad-free RAY version, extracted the files to my local machine. I then pushed them back to the hard drive, set the correct permissions (execute on folder, write on files), then when back to my website and, went to admin, plugins, ray...

My free liceneses were still there for the ones I had previously registered, and the ones I had not registered would not take the ad-free license.  I can't replace a license as it give me no option. Obviously this happening somewhere in the database and the database believes it is an add-free widget.

I tried running the install file in each of the widget's folder i the browswer but I just get an immediate "Thanks for installing" message but nothing is changed on my database.

Boonex, please help... Better upgrade instructions, please....

Quote · 24 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.