reCAPTCHA in Dolphin 7.3.3

I have the "type these words" reCAPTCHA but I would much prefer the simpler "I'm not a robot" ticker. Any idea how to achieve this?

Quote · 2 Aug 2017

We've implemented new captcha some time ago but received many negative feedback, like it isn't fully responsive and if easy checkbox isn't shown then users have to solve very difficult tasks which many people can't solve at all, so we have to roll back to the old captcha. 

Also you can find different captcha modules in Market:

https://www.boonex.com/market/search?q=captcha

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 5 Aug 2017

This is something you will need to solve for sooner or later... Below is an email I have from Google on this topic, preferably before our customers start receiving warning messages next month.

Google reCAPTCHA
Dear Webmaster,
You are receiving this email because you are registered as a website administrator using reCAPTCHA, and your website is still using reCAPTCHA v1, which will be turned off on March 31, 2018.
We announced the reCAPTCHA v1 deprecation in May 2016. Starting in November 2017, a small percentage of reCAPTCHA v1 traffic will begin to show a notice informing users that the old API will soon be retired. Any calls to the v1 API will not work after March 31, 2018.
To ensure continued functionality, you’ll need to update your website to a current version of reCAPTCHA. You can learn more about reCAPTCHA v2, Invisible reCAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA Android API in our Developer’s Guide. The new APIs are simple to implement and will streamline the captcha experience for your users. If you need help, you can engage in the reCAPTCHA Google Developer Group or post to Stack Overflow with the ‘recaptcha’ tag. 
We hope that your upgrade will be seamless, and we’re confident you’ll be happy with the results.
Thank you,
reCAPTCHA Support
Website | Developer Guide | FAQ
© 2017 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
You are receiving this email because you have registered as a website administrator using reCAPTCHA API. If you do not wish to receive further communications about the upgrade, please unsubscribe here.

Quote · 19 Oct 2017

had the same email from google this afternoon and when i checked i was running V2 so check before panic

It ain't easy being this stupid all of the time
Quote · 19 Oct 2017

I also received the email.  I created new keys and pasted them into the Settings > Advanced > Security fields for the keys.  Turns out I didn't need to do that because I was already on v2.  The reCaptcha works the same as it did before with the road signs and not the checkbox for "I'm not a robot" as I selected when I created the new keys.  Andrew explained it in this forum though but as long as I'm on v2 I'm OK I guess.  My concern is why I got the email if I was already on v2.  I suspect that I've upgraded with reCaptcha but the site is still running v1?  Is that possible?

Quote · 19 Oct 2017

Got the email as well. Steve, you said that this was already discussed elsewhere in this forum and we should be okay?

Quote · 20 Oct 2017

We'll try update Dolphin with reCaptcha 2, before this happens, or you will be able to apply changes manually.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 24 Oct 2017

D7.3.3 with reCAPTCHA V2 you can set the level of dificulty yourself, works fine

It ain't easy being this stupid all of the time
Quote · 24 Oct 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.