reCaptcha problems.......again

Recently, I was having a problem with the reCaptcha on the join page but with the help of some wonderful people here on Boonex, I was able to resolve it.

However, it has recently been brought to my attention that now the reCaptcha on my contact.php page doesn't work. It merely says "Enter what you see" and then does not have any box in which you can enter what it is you can see....which is nothing because it is blank.

Any ideas?

Quote · 16 Aug 2018

Is your Dolphin at 7.3.5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 16 Aug 2018

Yes it is 7.3.5 - Sorry should have mentioned that.

Quote · 16 Aug 2018

Mine was saying that too, then i clicked add rechapcha keys and it took me to google and it uses there api for recapchas. But now just under the recapcha theres a field that is not compulsory saying: _FieldCaption_NEW_ITEM_Join but i havent figured out how to remove it yet as i'm a newbee. I wish Boonex had a complete user manual for this site i'd even pay money for it. I hope I at least helped you a little. 

Quote · 17 Aug 2018

Thank you octofil for trying to help me but I think you may be seeing something different to what I am seeing or I have misunderstood what you are saying.

Quote · 17 Aug 2018

I just went to check how the boonex demo site looks and the recaptcha on their contact us page isn't displaying correctly either.

http://www.boonex.club/contact.php 

How the hell are we supposed to get it right if they can't either?

Quote · 17 Aug 2018

I think I have managed to sort it out.

All I did was to re-add the reCaptcha site key and secret key from Google, then cleared the site cache, did a hard refresh on the browser and it now displays properly.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it keeps working.

Quote · 17 Aug 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.