registered orca - still got adds

I wonder if someone can help me.

I have installed dolphin add-free ray and after loads of messing about I have finaly got everything registered and working. after spending a week trying to register orca I finaly craked it and have been able to put the paid lisence in. However the adds are not gone.

I have searched this forum for days and can't find the answer.

Thanks in advance!

Quote · 1 Nov 2008

Ok,

This is interesting. I am at work and not able to gain ftp access to my site so I was hoping I would have a reply to this issue by the time I got home and would get it fixed. On further trauling of the site I found a post about the same issue where the problem had fixed it self after a while.

I just went to my site to change the promo banner and it has fixed itself.

If you are reading this post becuase you have the same problem then wait 24 hours. It might just fix itself. I am afraid I don't know if this was an issue with the cache on my server or the cache of my browser or if there is some reason within Dolphin/Orca that has caused this delay, and now that it is fixed I will probably never know.

Quote · 1 Nov 2008

I just registered my orca forum, and dolphin add goes away, but orca add remains in place. Did you ever find how to removed manually?

Quote · 7 Feb 2009

I registered the add-free license by the way

Quote · 7 Feb 2009

Orca Adds were removed after 1 Hour. It is probably question of time....

Quote · 7 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.