site needs

Starting a new site and need a programer.

Please contact me here with a portfolio of your work.

I don't have anything at this point and need everything from the ground up.

Thank you

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Its best to provide "what" you want done to your site. To say that you need a programmer is a broad statement. Do you just want someone to help you with something or do you want a person to be your "Webmaster" 24/7 ? Please explain a little more.

Chris

Nothing to see here
Quote · 12 Mar 2010

That was fast.

I am looking at dolphin at the moment and have been for a few weeks.

Think there is not too much need for videos and music however.

Looking for A legal avenue where others can post there firms and free limited legal advise.

A professional looking website, I do not have a  host provider and am looking over this as we speak.

If not dolphin can you suggest another? Do you have a portfolio?

Thank you.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

We shouldn't really toot our own webhosting horn here so I should advise you to look here for hosting and make sure you read the user's comments.

http://www.boonex.com/hosting/

Your request can be done in Forums/Blogs and the Sites modules that come with Dolphin.

My portfolio?? hehe

Member of Unity for 3 years

Know enough to be dangerous and productive

Jack of all traits and Master of none.. :)

Chris

Nothing to see here
Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Your right Chris, we shouldn't toot our own horns.  I guess that's why you failed to mention all the great troubleshooting work you do, free developmental items and overall just contribute 400% of your time to the Dolphin project for free. 

Tell ya what, I won't mention it either.  I'd hate to toot your horn myself.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Me?? Nah, I just help people mess stuff up :P

Now there is this guy named that goes by the screenname of Mydatery who seems to have his act together. He has been a long time member here, with alot of experience with dolphin. I think he has also provide 400% of his time here helping others for free too. Is that who you meant?

:)

Nothing to see here
Quote · 12 Mar 2010

There's also that Magnussoft guy, but no one really knows what he's capable of.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 12 Mar 2010

I heard he's capable of smackin' people around in that oh so sweet here's a bouqet of roses manner.  I think he also knows how to change the balls in a mouse.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

And he has a Dutch wife O_o

Nothing to see here
Quote · 12 Mar 2010

I thought she leaked and was given away when she asked you to get a tuck.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

I never said I did...

...and I never said that I didn't.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 12 Mar 2010

I never said I did...

...and I never said that I didn't.

We must consult the all knowing scrotum tuck thread for the answer to this question.  :))

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Your not making this easier for me you know.

Is Joomla better then Dolphin?

It will be one or the other after much reading.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Your not making this easier for me you know.

Is Joomla better then Dolphin?

It will be one or the other after much reading.

Joomla! and Dolphin are two completely different scripts, in my opinion. Dolphin offers far more out-of-the-box, and is more complex and requires more knowledge to operate it. Joomla! is easier to use, offers a reliable base for any kind of web site and is far better supported in every possible way.

I can go further, but the surface alone should provide you with an idea.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

I would have to agree with Magnussoft on this one. I have looked at most ALL social networking scripts/software out there, but I have not seen nothing that has caught my eye enough to pull me away from what Dolphin has to offer. But each to his own of course. But as stated, Dolphin has more "out-of-the-box" features than anyone I have seen yet.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 12 Mar 2010

mag. going into further details would only make it worse for me I think?

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.