timeline of other users on my account page 7.1.b2

i have a big problem in beta1 & beta2!
i see the timeline of other members on the my account page (member.php), not mine!
this looks realy ugly in a social community!

please help!

Quote · 6 Dec 2012

I am still messing around with 7.1 but I believe that is normal. On the Account page, you see your 'Friends' timeline. If you want to see yours, you have to go to your Profile page. If you notice, there is no way to 'Post' to your Timeline from the account page (member.php).

Nothing to see here
Quote · 6 Dec 2012

no, not correct! i see the friends timeline of another user! i have checked this issue twice and more!

i have in the moment 2400 people running my community , all people see a wrong friends timeline!

please look at this: http://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/account-page-bug-timeline-.htm
the problem with the avatar is fixed, but the friends timeline is showing the infos of a another member!!!

misterdropper also confirming, there is a problem with the timeline on the account page

Quote · 6 Dec 2012

the issue with avatar was fixed, the other one i can't reproduce it shows activity of your friends as it should.

Quote · 6 Dec 2012

i have found the problem! the problem is the intergration of cometchat!

updatet to cometchat integration version 4.0.1, all problems with the timeline are gone!

THIS IS NO DOLPHIN PROBLEM!

thank you, for help

Quote · 7 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.