upgrade failure

hi, i had 2 dolphin sites.  My test site i deleted after successfully upgrading to 6.1.2.  I just tried the upgrade on my main dolphin site and im getting this'

Warning: require_once(/home/aizfptvw/public_html/socialplace/socialplace/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aizfptvw/public_html/community/header.inc.php on line 172

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/aizfptvw/public_html/socialplace/socialplace/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/aizfptvw/public_html/community/header.inc.php on line 172

socialplace/socialplace  was the test site that i had deleted ,why is it in this error after upgrade of a completely different site?

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

all is well here again thx to jay_k49,ty soo much jay.im very new to site building and stuff,much appreciated,cheersSmile

Quote · 17 Jul 2008

Your welcome...  any time.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 17 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.