uploading video

i don't have ffmpeg installed on the server i use so upload in .flv and it processes them fine but it only allows me to do 2-3 video at any single time then i have to wait for those to finish processing before i can then do any more,if i try to do more than that at any one time it says upload failed. can anyone advise what i need to do to correct this

Quote · 31 Aug 2018

Why not upload the video to YouTube, embed it on your site and save on bandwidth?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 31 Aug 2018

You are misinformed.  Ffmpeg ships with Dolphin and is used to convert videos, create the thumbnails for videos, etc.  Processing large videos takes time; so that is why the videos are queued.  You have to wait.  However, you can continue to upload videos while ffmpeg is processing the videos.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 31 Aug 2018

so it has ffmpeg as part of the coding of dolphin so you don't need a separate instal to your server for ffmpeg?

Quote · 1 Sep 2018

Correct. Ffmpeg is located in: //flash/modules/global/app/ffmpeg.exe.

You may have been asked to do something with the directory or file during installation. (Can't remember what exactly).

Quote · 1 Sep 2018

Quote · 2 Sep 2018

You have to change ffmpeg so it is executable by the server.  755 might work or you might need to set it to 777; which can be done safely.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 2 Sep 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.