willing to pay for cron job

Hi,

Heres my problem, when I install dolphin adsfree I neglected to read and copy the cron paths I just weez myself to the next button, thinking I have completed the installation 100% ,now I realized I need the cron, so If anybody out there who can help me with the cron job,Im willing to pay via paypall!

Quote · 1 Sep 2008

If you just weez'd through the install and didn't pay any attention to your cron paths you need to enter. You can easily find these.

Try opening with a text editor this file will show them all for you:
/periodic/periodic.file

Then just copy that info into your cron job with your host cron setup.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 1 Sep 2008

I did still got input not found Cry

Quote · 1 Sep 2008

Did you enter the cron job info via CPanel etc?

I did still got input not found Cry

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 1 Sep 2008

I'm not sure what you are saying when you say input not found. Either you are entering the crons incorrectly into your cron setup with your host, or you didn't set something up right to begin with maybe.

Make sure you are entering 1 cron per line. Otherwise I'm not totally sure what you are saying for sure.

Also helpful would be what kind of server type linux or windows, and what kind of control panel your host uses like cpanel, plesk, hspere, etc.

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 1 Sep 2008

I have to see your server path.

Post your questions at http://www.dolphinpros.com. I will answer there.

Regards,

Praveen.

http://cpanel.happy-hosting.com

----
Quote · 1 Sep 2008

He says he will pay - why doesn't someone just take his money and do it for him!

Quote · 1 Sep 2008

I would usually gladdly do it, but due to a large number of posts I've seen about this something tells me to hold off.

If I knew that it was installed right to begin with and he had cpanel or hspere or something more common no big deal.

Cpanel done deal. Hsphere pretty easy too. So it kind of would be helpful to know what the behind the scenes type of deal is.

So alpha if there is some hosting type of background you could provide it would be helpful.

No promises but send me a pm if you prefer with more details.

Quote · 1 Sep 2008

Because that is possibly just the tip of .....

He says he will pay - why doesn't someone just take his money and do it for him!

Quote · 1 Sep 2008

Thanks everybody! got it figured out! specially to you gameutopia, bless you friend Smile

Now Im figuring out how do this cupid mail works? who uses this the members or the admin? how to use it?

Quote · 1 Sep 2008

The system...

Thanks everybody! got it figured out! specially to you gameutopia, bless you friend Smile

Now Im figuring out how do this cupid mail works? who uses this the members or the admin? how to use it?

Quote · 1 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.