Our new module helps you to improve SEO Meta Tags and optimize the site so that search engine robots/bots are able to crawl /index it properly. It allows to add social metadata for the biggest social networks with specific to each channel, thus optimizing the site’s pages for sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Google+
by defining exactly how titles, descriptions, images and more appear in social streams. Our module contains convenient interface and detailed information with tips about each meta tag and how to use it. Administration of the site can change SEO Meta and Social tags through each page directly, because icon appears only on pages available for crawlers/bots.
SEO Meta Tags available for edit: Meta Keywords, Title Tag, Meta Description, Meta Robots, Set canonical page, Robots.
Social Meta tags:
Facebook: Title, Type, Image, Url and etc
Google + : Name, Description, Image
Twitter: Card, Url, Title, Description, Image
In our module you may find description for each tag listed above and how to use it.
Also you may create different SEO and Social Meta sets for each available language on your site.
Module doesn't require any manual changes in the code for installation, just upload and push install button.
- Allows to set 301 redirects to any page of the site. It is useful if you have several Urls with the same content, which is not good for your website (because search engines often penalize for duplicate content) and you may use it when migrating from one domain to another.
- Admin can enable special Social Tags for Store and Ads modules to show prices in currency for sharing it in social networks. Also images from the Store and Ads modules will be automatically added to the sharing content.
- Allows to set canonical pages to exclude some page duplicates for crawlers/robots.
- Allows to normalize links and set SEO and Social tags for pages with parameters and without them separately. It means you may set different or the same SEO and Social Meta Tags for https://yoursite.com/index.php and for https://yoursite.com/index.php?affid =10 pages.
- You may enable Social Meta Tags by default for the all available pages for crawlers/robots and make them to use default page’s Meta tags. In this case Social Meta tags will be added automatically to each page using standard SEO meta data.