Technical
Send button in Messages does nothingJoeWa started 6 Nov 2012 · JoeWa replied 5 Dec 2012The Send button in Messages does nothing... the button simply depresses on click, but nothing is sent or redirected. No error...
6POSTS
Where can I change this : extra_top_menu ???RichardBishop started 4 Dec 2012 · RichardBishop replied 5 Dec 2012Anyone know where I can edit this?
7POSTS
PAYMENT MODULEstevebgs started 3 Dec 2012 · AlexT replied 5 Dec 2012New users buying membership level - paypal processing the payment and i get confirmation from paypal  yet the transaction is ...
4POSTS
You are using a subprime browser problem with IE9simoncao started 3 Dec 2012 · AlexT replied 5 Dec 2012my demo site for dolphin7.1 has alerted me "You are using a subprime browser" . My site url is :www.meetmesns.com. Can...
5POSTS
time format?prolaznik started 28 Nov 2012 · AlexT replied 5 Dec 2012some items show day,month,year and some  show month,day,year so not cool :)if i remember right there was a settin...
12POSTS
Changing Submit Button to Image on Homepage Logingeek_girl started 3 Dec 2012 · houstonlively replied 4 Dec 2012Simple thing to do, Yet, for some reason it isn't.  OK, I wanted to change the grey submit button of the Homepage login block...
10POSTS
polls on outline block glitchjoetheguy started 4 Dec 2012 · newton27 replied 4 Dec 2012check out my site to see the glitch http://roaring.biz the poll selection variable names are cut off. they should be i...
2POSTS
Articles to be copiedCommerceChampionsVya started 30 Nov 2012 · tonymarek replied 4 Dec 2012I have around 1500 articles in the trial version of boonex. now i want to shift my hosting account to some other hosting. i w...
7POSTS
Has this mess been fixed with 7.1 Forums?geek_girl started 4 Dec 2012 · houstonlively replied 4 Dec 2012As you can see in the mess of code below, there are <div> tags with class of bullet and a "dot" between  The menu sits ...
3POSTS
transparents colorarakis started 4 Dec 2012 · arakis replied 4 Dec 2012Hello all, I would like to know how to change the color of the transparent in UNI template. Thank you for your help, I...
3POSTS
8041-8050 of 8452

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.