Facebook connect Failed

about 15 days ago, I deleted script 7.3.4 and installed on 7.3.5. and I added again to the facebook_connect mode App ID and App Secret with which 7.3.4 worked perfectly and I could log in with Facebook but since I installed 7.3.5. and I have introduced that App ID and App Secret fafebook can not connect or log in with facebook. I'm saying the problem is from the module and I deleted it and introduced the facebook module in 7.3.4 and the installation appears like this:

Installation of: Facebook connect Failed

-- Check the Dolphin version for compatibility: The module is not compatible with your version of Dolphin script
Quote · 18 Apr 2018

Hi.

there is nobody to give me a suggestion on how to fix the connection with facebook. on facebook at: https: //developers.facebook.com/apps/MY APP ID / dashboard / shows that I'm making connections to myself on the site I get this error:

URL can not be uploaded: The domain of this URL is not included in the application domains. To be able to upload this URL, add all the domains and subdomains of your application in the Application Fields field in your app's settings.

as mentioned in the first post I think it is a fault in the module because with module 7.3.4 it works perfectly but now after installation 7.3.5. I can no longer connect to my site through facebook

Quote · 20 Apr 2018

Hi.

there is nobody to give me a suggestion on how to fix the connection with facebook. on facebook at: https: //developers.facebook.com/apps/MY APP ID / dashboard / shows that I'm making connections to myself on the site I get this error:

URL can not be uploaded: The domain of this URL is not included in the application domains. To be able to upload this URL, add all the domains and subdomains of your application in the Application Fields field in your app's settings.

as mentioned in the first post I think it is a fault in the module because with module 7.3.4 it works perfectly but now after installation 7.3.5. I can no longer connect to my site through facebook

Add below url In redirect url box in your product settings in developers.facebook.com

Website/m/facebook_connect/login_callback

Quote · 20 Apr 2018

works fine. thanks

how can I remove my account creation when you log in with facebook. I want to know when I register through facebook to be a member on the site without having to resume from a new record. I just want to click and be a member on the site

Quote · 20 Apr 2018

works fine. thanks

how can I remove my account creation when you log in with facebook. I want to know when I register through facebook to be a member on the site without having to resume from a new record. I just want to click and be a member on the site

It generally works in the way you wish. Duplicate account will not be created, once registered via FB.

Quote · 20 Apr 2018

I do not know if I have a good say about what I want.

I want you to sell your facebook and you do not have to go through all the registration procedures. I want to eliminate birth, mail, captcha, description etc.

and I still have a problem with integrating with the mobile because it does not memorize the birth date and NaN-NaN-NaN appears.

Quote · 20 Apr 2018

Hello doia!

May you please specify more about your troubles with the mobile app. When for example field "Birthdate" started to provide wrong values etc?

With the best regards, Leonid

Quote · 2 May 2018

I do not have the mobile application installed or mobile.Interly with google chrome and they make mistakes in error. to upload a picture goes only with Internet Explorer. I already have a saturation and I really have no clue to continue when I see some errors nobody help you. how can i fix these problems ???

incarcare foto.png · 28.7K · 231 views
captcha.png · 320K · 207 views
data nasteri.png · 346K · 192 views
Quote · 2 May 2018

Hello...

i am using Boonex Dolphin 7.3.4

i tried everything listed for the facebook connect, but its still not working.

i recieve error "You are not logged in: You are not logged in. Please log in and try again."

My website: www.zerebew.com

and the facebook app settings, attached in screenshots.

Quote · 4 May 2018

Hello doia!

As IgorL answered you in another thread https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/boonex-a-disappointment-many-unanswered-posts.htm please review all his answers and provide him all necessary requested info. It will help us to help you faster.

Quote · 4 May 2018

Hi
5 months ago I sent a lot of mail to support boonex about my dissatisfaction that after buying the license I downloaded DolphinPro which is actually the same one that finds it free and full of errors without ios and without mobile verses and miam requested money back but my name isI give Cpanel data to solve the problem. I specified that I can not upload modules and themes from the administration and I have seen they visited Cpanel but no change. Now I encounter many errors and I also said that my job is tobuilder and do not know php.am wanted to load NIGHT CLUBS theme, Mandatory Confirmation but i can not. I tried to install Flash Apps but without success.Join does not work on certain browsers, can not load pictures from the phone with google crome andmany others who do not understand how Boonex can fix them.how you can sell a permanent license of 599 for a script that does not work on mobile versions. you know that for others like me 599 usd are money for 2 months of work.

Quote · 4 May 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.