boonex a disappointment. many unanswered posts

I bought 5 months of permanent license and downloaded Dolphin Pro in which I hope to be PRO in the good sense of the word but to my disappointment I downloaded that very old script and with many errors and modules of poor quality. then I try to start I do not have a chance. I have to give you some two hands and remind you that we are in 2018 and boonex is not in the star to get a clean script and updated modules in step with the market.vad now on Facebook that comes with the latest news that takes the face to everyone and the action we have invested in this script post on forum how to fix mistakes and errors and most posts are not answered. hope to be the forum for ideas and exchange of experiences shared by both parties, but most posts are about errors. I have been asking for help about installing and installing a mobile device, but there has been an Admin to forbid it to say it is rebranding service. I will post a new topic a day but I see it is unanswered and now

Quote · 2 May 2018

I found this hard to follow.  I am guessing English is not your first language.  Try posting it in your native language and I can do a translate to see if I follow better.

Dolphin Pro is one of the best social platforms out there.  If you have posted without getting any feedback, I am going to guess it is the language barrier.  You mentioned Mobile Apps; I don't know the licensing; you may have to buy a full license to rebrand the mobile apps instead of renting the license.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 2 May 2018

I speak Romana and translate with Google Translate.The license I bought was 599 usd. and I was not happy since I saw that the Pro package is no different from free.am I also talked to the boonex support about my dissatisfaction and I was told that I offerI do not know that script and I say that if I can not give it to mobile and i want money back. I use dolphin because I can not do anything with google chrome phone.i tried with incognito

incarcare foto.png · 28.7K · 192 views
data nasteri.png · 346K · 207 views
captcha.png · 320K · 230 views
Quote · 2 May 2018

As @GeekGirl said, Dolphin is still one of the best social networking scripts available. It also works fine on mobile devices provided you use a Responsive template like EVO which is supplied with the script. Other free responsive templates are Biz2 and Nightclub, both of which work on phones and tablets. (See photo)

I'm not sure what the app does other than place a convenient button on the phone's dashboard. 

People are answering you and trying to help, but you also have to learn how to use Dolphin. Most of the questions regarding problems are from people who don't fully understand a part of the program. Very few of those questions involve actual errors and Dolphin runs quite okay out of the box. You can and probably will run into problems if you want it to do something differently.

Phone.jpg · 20.7K · 185 views
Quote · 3 May 2018

My latest reply to your ticket was a request to provide the module that you can't install.

I haven't heard back from you since then.

Quote · 3 May 2018

I speak Romana and translate with Google Translate.The license I bought was 599 usd. and I was not happy since I saw that the Pro package is no different from free.am I also talked to the boonex support about my dissatisfaction and I was told that I offerI do not know that script and I say that if I can not give it to mobile and i want money back. I use dolphin because I can not do anything with google chrome phone.i tried with incognito

Buying a license allows you to remove any Boonex branding; yes, the platform is the same but you can remove any Boonex branding with the license.  First of all, I don't know what you are doing.  In my opinion, one should use a regular computer to administer a site.  If I saw an employee of mine using a smart phone to do do admin work on a site his arse would be out the door ASAP.  

The only issue I have seen using Dolphin on a smart phone was the pop-up login.  Now I was using it on a small smart phone. 

Quote · 3 May 2018

johnk42 I guess what you say but I can not load modules, themes from the admin panel of the site plus I give from one error to another. here in the forum we should change opinions do not post how to eliminate dozens of .eu 5.it's been around for months to solve the problems but I'm waiting for answers for days. I would have liked a good script, but I think just a few years later these bugs will be fixed.

Quote · 3 May 2018

geek_girl

I want to tell you that one week after buying the license and I saw that I threw 599 usd I sent a lot of mail to the boonex support to give up the license and get my money back because my license is using an incomplete and error-filled script. I work in construction and do not know php. They said they changed with UNA but I did not agree.

but I found on the net a dating platform at 280 usd and installs her free ios and mobile. if you want can give me private talk about it. even now i would prefer to return my money and give up boonex .

and about the intelligence of the phone I use a Samsung J3 and a colleague of a Samsung Grand Plus and I do not think I want to post on the site: Use smart phones

and the Pc gives errors

20180503_191735.mp4 · 38.8M · 247 downloads
Quote · 3 May 2018

Hello...

i am using Boonex Dolphin 7.3.4

i tried everything listed for the facebook connect, but its still not working.

i recieve error "You are not logged in: You are not logged in. Please log in and try again."

My website: www.zerebew.com

and the facebook app settings, attached in screenshots.

Quote · 5 May 2018

@marketology I see you are not using https on your site. But in your Facebook login settings you have that on(Enforse HTTPS). Also I see you have not put domain URL in the Valid OAuth Redirect URIs in the Facebook login settings?
http://zerebew.com/m/facebook_connect/login_callback

If you are not using the www on your site then take it out of the App Domains in your basic settings.

After that make sure you put your Keys in the Facebook connect on your site. When you are all done you will also have to go live on Facebook App page. When starting the Facebook app they have that set to development and it will not work until you put it live.

Hope that helps..

Quote · 5 May 2018

geek_girl

I want to tell you that one week after buying the license and I saw that I threw 599 usd I sent a lot of mail to the boonex support to give up the license and get my money back because my license is using an incomplete and error-filled script. I work in construction and do not know php. They said they changed with UNA but I did not agree.

but I found on the net a dating platform at 280 usd and installs her free ios and mobile. if you want can give me private talk about it. even now i would prefer to return my money and give up boonex .

and about the intelligence of the phone I use a Samsung J3 and a colleague of a Samsung Grand Plus and I do not think I want to post on the site: Use smart phones

and the Pc gives errors

If you feel that you did not get what you paid for, I suggest opening a dispute with your payment processor; credit card company, pay pal, etc 

Quote · 5 May 2018

boonex has received money that I have delivered and I have received a license that I have no place to use because since I downloaded Dolphin Pro I saw it is the same one that is free and which I personally would like to modify footer because downloading Dolphin .We hope that when I introduce key licenses to install IOS and MOBILE because I did not think boonex would be able to put on the market with an incomplete script and with many errors.eu and now I hope to receive money back because I can use a script without mobile applications. Over 80% of users use mobile. I hope to create a Dating site but disappointment is enormous because with less than 300 usd we could have a professional website with mobile installed from them but I badly have, I chose the wrong way and I chose Boonex which even Modules are very old and outdated.

I'm sorry for my choice to buy Boonex because it's a script with which many errors are inappropriate and if you do not know PHP you can not use this platform.This forum is full about how to solve thousands of errors and too few ideas about removing this platform from the drop .

please refer to the steps necessary to receive money back because I can not use the script as full of errors and incomplete

Quote · 6 May 2018

What source did you use to purchase your license?  By PayPal, Credit Card, etc.?  Because if Boonex is unwilling to work with you directly you will need to contact the company that you used to buy your license.  For example, if you used a credit card you would contact your credit card company and file a dispute with that company that you got a faulty product. 

I understand that Boonex needs to make money in order to pay developers to continue developing the product.  However, there also needs to be good PR and if you have people posting around the net negative things about Boonex and Dolphin, then sales are going to drop.  In this case, Boonex needs to refund the money, drop the license from Boonex registering server and the Dolphin installation then reverts back to the standard version.  Refunding a payment is also better than getting a charge back from the credit card company.

Quote · 10 May 2018

payment was made with a credit card and it seems absurd that I file an appeal with the bank I work with and say that I received a defect.

I said that I used free boonex 6 years ago and it was acceptable. But now I decided to buy the license and downloaded Boonex Pro but to my disappointment is exactly the script 6 years ago with an Orca change.

I have said many times through the forum that I do not know php and ask for help in order to let go to the site but I opened the discussion of Ios and I was asked to search ios rebranding. I want money back because Boonex Pro is not what I hoped for and I can use free with unmodified footer.

I sent a lot of mail to the boonex support and I was telling about errors and I was told to give them loghare cpanel data but nothing happened.

I do not understand how you can sell your license to a product that is not stable and you encounter many errors. I do not want to criticize anyone but I think boonex's interest is to take a lot of money with old products and not to make progress and to attract new buyers with products that are required on the market.

Quote · 10 May 2018

payment was made with a credit card and it seems absurd that I file an appeal with the bank I work with and say that I received a defect.

So if you purchased a defective television and the shop wouldn't make good on it you would just pay the credit card statement and not file a dispute?  If that is your position then live with the lost then.  Personally I think that is a foolish thing but it is your money.

Quote · 11 May 2018

I do not understand how you think that the bank is responsible for the products I buy from the online market. I have bought a product for a chain from a well-known site that delivers in 24 h and mistakenly sends me another product. mail and call me to ask for clarifications and the next day I received the good .eu product I sent a lot of mail and I expressed the dissatisfaction that meow sold a license I can not use for a product full of errors and incomplete and I asked to solve the problem or refund money.eu from the very beginning I thought that what is in that box I paid but the surprise was that it was not like that.

Screenshot_2018-05-11-07-54-52.png · 102.7K · 219 views
Quote · 11 May 2018

I do not understand how you think that the bank is responsible for the products I buy from the online market

Hello Doia,

Geek_Girl is right.  However, I understand what you are saying.  If the vendor (boonex) fails to refund your purchase for whatever reason, then if you are still not satisfied you can dispute the purchase with your method of purchase provider (bank).  It is simple.

Gary http://molosserdogs.com
Quote · 7 Jun 2018

Hi Doia, you can search answered questions already sample how to submit the app it is here 

https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/Android-app-rebranding-information.htm

This is the only way to.prevent from paying dollars for devs.

Learning is fun but you need to be patient.

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 7 Jun 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.