[L[Forums]]

Why is everything in my forum look like this  [L[Forums]] ?

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

What, you don't like that?  Laughing  You have to compile the language.  See the [en] in the Orca admin.  There are other posts on this, search "compile"

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

were you able to get that squared away?

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 4 Jun 2008

how? I have compiled it ,but still display [L]

Quote · 27 Jul 2008

as mrpowless put it, you have to keep hitting the EN

until it compiles, then you refresh the page, and all should be well.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 1 Aug 2008

Same problem. Clicked it like 5 times, says compiled but all remains the same. Can anyone just upload orca keys somewhere?

From log: [Sat Aug 30 15:16:32 2008] [error] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.../public_html/orca/classes/BxLang.php:1) in /home/.../public_html/orca/inc/util.inc.php on line 294, referer: http://www..../orca/

Quote · 30 Aug 2008

I have the same problem. I've recompiled several times and other changes take effect.

Quote · 5 Sep 2008

I had to do it like 15 times. I even logged out and logged back in. Make sure your doing it in something other the Fire Fox. I have found firefox doesnt always refresh correctly.

Quote · 11 Sep 2008

I cant believe I have this problem..

this thread is two years old..

http://www.kausap.com/forum/

they all say

[L[Forums]]

[L[No topics]]

...etc...

any help ?

Quote · 10 Mar 2010

Login to your admin account, navigate to your forum and click the link up-top that says "compile languages."

Once done, refresh the page.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 10 Mar 2010

Login to your admin account, navigate to your forum and click the link up-top that says "compile languages."

I have done it like 100 times

I cleared my sites cache, and my browser's cache..

same thing

Quote · 10 Mar 2010

I have done it like 100 times

I cleared my sites cache, and my browser's cache..

same thing

Ensure your web server meets the needed requirements to run the script, and also check to make sure your permissions are in order.

Try 755 for directories, 644 for files.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 10 Mar 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.