7.1 Beta 2 Release Date

Im holding my breath for the next beta before going public. Any estimations on when we might see an update to beta 2? Is the official link constantly being updated with the current fixes?

Will this take longer than 2 months do you think? Is dolphin Beta 1 very buggy?

Many questions, but I thought it would be good if someone could shed some light.

Quote · 26 Nov 2012

Working on it right now. Coming very soon.

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 27 Nov 2012

Thanks andrew!

Quote · 27 Nov 2012

I would suggest the same. This is going to be something many of us will never see or be able to reproduce as those kinds of resolutions are only able to be achieved on 23" or larger monitors which many including myself cannot even afford to own.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 29 Nov 2012

Dean,

I would like to donate a 25" or larger monitor to you if it helps you.

larger monitors which many including myself cannot even afford to own

Gary http://molosserdogs.com
Quote · 29 Nov 2012

Please stop posting the same problem everywhere! Instead create one topic and bump it up to attract attantion, otherwise your accoutn will be banned. 

Are you guys going to fix the css problem on bigger resolutions? Because forexample if the user goes to create a  new product for the store and "browse" his pc to upload a file he doesnt see the option to add additional files because the little round "green plus icon" is hidden under the "browse" button. Tested it with 1920 x 1080. This urgently has to be fixed.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 29 Nov 2012

I would like to wait and suggest not to hurry. Let them take their time and fix all bugs and issues. Thats better than a B3.

so much to do....
Quote · 29 Nov 2012

I would like to wait and suggest not to hurry. Let them take their time and fix all bugs and issues. Thats better than a B3.

Well it will be easier to filter out the bugs through different beta stages, since for each release people can concentrate on new bugs instead of re-reporting bugs all the time which ive seen happen alot.

Quote · 29 Nov 2012

People can report bugs from B1 too? As they are coming now.

Well it will be easier to filter out the bugs through different beta stages, since for each release people can concentrate on new bugs instead of re-reporting bugs all the time which ive seen happen alot.

so much to do....
Quote · 29 Nov 2012

People can report bugs from B1 too? As they are coming now.

Yes ofcourse, though people will still report bugs that are already reported though, so when B2 is released people start upgrading to that, people will stop posting already fixed bugs. Its just human nature.

Quote · 29 Nov 2012

Sorry about the double post. I think I posted the css problem 2 or 3 times before you fixed it.

Quote · 29 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.