A Thank You Post for Newton27 :)

After all his help I thought it would be nice to post a BIG THANK YOU TO NEWTON27 :)

He have been helping many fellow members,

you can always thank him here if you want or you comment on his profile :D

SURPRISE NEWTON HEHEHE :)

Quote · 4 Dec 2011

I thought he left for the eighth time.

Also, moved.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 4 Dec 2011

Also, moved.

LMAO,

it was the ninth btw..

I have given up on trying to get customer support from a module creator.

In the end I got my updated, still flawed, module.

Now I just troll the topics for needy Unity members, just like you. Although now when I respond, I try to be helpful, unlike you Nathan. Always dogging the underdog, then helping.

TheMusicVibe is new here and I guess he will learn the ways of Unity.

Like others say, stay out of here unless you have something nice or conducive to say.

@Gio, thanks again for your kind words and good luck on your site venture. 

BTW Nathan Patton, TheMusicVibe had purchased a module from said vendor and never bothered to complete the install.

Gio's php.ini settings were screwed and that vendor knew it, and was wanting to charge more, not just simply tell his customer, hey, your memory settings need to be changed. Instead he left him struggling to correct a problem which took me all of five minutes.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 4 Dec 2011

Well if you are going to troll, that is certainly a good way to do it.  A few people do the exact opposite here.  Good to see there is a nice troll!

Quote · 4 Dec 2011

lol

I try Rob, I sure miss that thumbs down button we used to have.. Yell

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 4 Dec 2011

lol

I try Rob, I sure miss that thumbs down button we used to have.. Yell

We all do.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 4 Dec 2011

Also, moved.

LMAO,

it was the ninth btw..

I have given up on trying to get customer support from a module creator.

In the end I got my updated, still flawed, module.

Now I just troll the topics for needy Unity members, just like you. Although now when I respond, I try to be helpful, unlike you Nathan. Always dogging the underdog, then helping.

TheMusicVibe is new here and I guess he will learn the ways of Unity.

Like others say, stay out of here unless you have something nice or conducive to say.

@Gio, thanks again for your kind words and good luck on your site venture. 

BTW Nathan Patton, TheMusicVibe had purchased a module from said vendor and never bothered to complete the install.

Gio's php.ini settings were screwed and that vendor knew it, and was wanting to charge more, not just simply tell his customer, hey, your memory settings need to be changed. Instead he left him struggling to correct a problem which took me all of five minutes.

Your welcome my friend :)

Quote · 4 Dec 2011

Also, moved.

Don't you know how super heros work? They always try and take the cape off and live a normal life but they can't as long as there's a city to protect

Quote · 4 Dec 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.