ASS CLOWNS ALLOWED

somebody somewhere needs to set a precedence in regards to where these ass clowns are going to post their support related issues. i am fed up with reading in the blog support related issues Titled "Title". these frigging ass clowns cant even post a blog entry correctly, what in the hell gives them any inkling that they can run this sophisticated script?

need help weeding out the ass clowns.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 20 May 2008

I agree...dawg. I was under the impression that the new unity would bring it all together in one site, which it kind of does sorta. However there is nothing totally clear regarding where posts should go I guess. What would seem self-explanatory to some, is not so clear to others. And besides that there is still the forumz at expertzzz.com which is still active. So we have support questions that have been asked more than 100+ times in the blogs which really isn't intended for support. We have very little activity in the new forum here yet, and we still have decent activity at expertzzz.com forumz. Part of the problem is it has been like this for a long time and it's what everyone is so used to doing.

I guess someone needs to take charge and start replying to a blog indicating that it should be posted in the forums not the blogs. But man you could be replying 100+ times per day. Maybe then everyone will get it, but at the same time you are going to tick a lot of people off maybe. Sometimes this is what it takes though, not everyone can be the nice guy or gal all the time.

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 21 May 2008

The issue is that no one can get in here easily. When I click forums on the nav bar it gives me three options Search, My Flags, and My Topics. No one really even sees the forums. I'm sure once that is fixed these forums will get more traffic than anyone can keep up with.

Quote · 21 May 2008

thinklucky,

you are clearly new to this community, and only need to learn to navigate a real website. This is not a geocities site, and it takes some inkling of know how. first of all, if you click on forums from the navigational bar located on the left of this page, the forums topics will open up in the center window. you must then select which topic you wish to look at the forum. there is really nothing to fix here. yes there are a lot of options in the navigation, but if you use some logic or even a little common sense, you should be able to navigate with very little problem.

in that you mentioned the FORUM SEARCH feature, that too should be utilized when coming to the forum. thank you for recognizing this post though.

on another note, if you read my post, you will recognize that its really about posting in the forum or on the blog with no TITLE. just like this post was tittled, it draws attention, you dont get much attention when your posts title is TITLE....

at any rate, i still think these ASS CLOWNS should learn to put a TITLE on their FORUM POSTS.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 21 May 2008

thinklucky,

you are clearly new to this community, and only need to learn to navigate a real website. This is not a geocities site, and it takes some inkling of know how. first of all, if you click on forums from the navigational bar located on the left of this page, the forums topics will open up in the center window. you must then select which topic you wish to look at the forum. there is really nothing to fix here. yes there are a lot of options in the navigation, but if you use some logic or even a little common sense, you should be able to navigate with very little problem.

in that you mentioned the FORUM SEARCH feature, that too should be utilized when coming to the forum. thank you for recognizing this post though.

on another note, if you read my post, you will recognize that its really about posting in the forum or on the blog with no TITLE. just like this post was tittled, it draws attention, you dont get much attention when your posts title is TITLE....

at any rate, i still think these ASS CLOWNS should learn to put a TITLE on their FORUM POSTS.

later,

DosDawg

Clearly new to this community, definately not. I just haven't used it because it is crap and filled with assholes like you. Furthermore if you were anybody important you would be a moderator and do it yourself, but your not. And you my friend need to pull whatever is stuck up your ass out (or at least add some lube) and stop being a dickhead to people. I hope someone knocks you off your high horse.

Quote · 21 May 2008

Round up time!!

Yeehaaa  (sorta like Yahoo but cooler)

CyberXing

Quote · 23 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.