Add Member Through Admin Panel

Dolphin 7.1.x does not have a way to add a member through the Admin Panel.  Now of course one can add a member to the site by using the join form.  However, the drawback to this is that if you have a form that contains a lot of required fields, you are going to have to fill them out even if you insert dummy values.  Perhaps you want a site where members can not join directly but you want these required fields in place for the user to add in later.  Once again, you would have to go through and insert dummy values in order to use the site join.  Perhaps you want to quickly add an admin user to the site; again having a quick and dirty way to do this in the Admin Panel could come in handy.

There was an old Dolphin module that added a user through the Admin Panel.  I spent the evening converting the module over to work on Dolphin 7.1.x; I have only tested on Dolphin 7.1.4.  I left the license and author's name in place and simply noted that I converted it to work on Dolphin 7.1.x.  I did change the class names a bit.  I also changed how the salt was created for the password using Dolphin's random salt generator.  I think the changes I made are allowable under the MIT license the module was released under.  One thing I would like to add is to also be able to assign the membership level to the member at the time they are added.  The other thing I did was to add setting the Role for the new member in case you want to add an Admin user.

I will attach the module to this post in case anyone wants to try it out.  If there is a bug then feel free to report it.  No warranty of course.  Just upload the modules directory to the root of your Dolphin site, then go to the Admin and install the module using the Add and Manage section of Modules

Add Member by Geek Girl.zip · 13.3K · 761 downloads
Geeks, making the world a better place
7 Feb 2014

Thanks GG.. Easy install and seems to work well..

7 Feb 2014

Thanks GG.. Easy install and seems to work well..

If you know how to edit the files, it is easy to change the fields.  I included Role because sometimes one may need to set up a quick admin account to give access to a developer; for example, to install modules.  It does not default to a value of member so one does need to be careful to not assign admin since the 1 and 3 keys are close on the keyboard.  All the other fields were part of the original code but easy enough to change or remove.  For instance, one can change the country field to states if a site has states as a field.

7 Feb 2014

I had a similar issue on a site. Originally, each site was only going to have about 10 to 50 members. Basically, each site was going to be for each Doctor practice. First, only authorized doctors can access the site (those who practice within that Practice(office)). Patients can not create their own account, only an authorized doctor can. So, I created a simple form that can be used to enter the details for the patient. The password field I hard-coded the hashed version of "Password". When the client logs in, they will see a message prompting them to change their Password.

caredesign.net
7 Feb 2014

Hi GG, the module sounds very promising, but it doesn't install on my Dolphin 7.3.3 installation.

Do you have any plans to update the module to make it work for this version?

Thanks and cheers

10 Mar 2017

That one is working ;)

https://www.boonex.com/m/user-add

http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/paansystems - your resource for Dolphin Pro
10 Mar 2017

Another available alternative is the Admin Add Member module which also allows adding Role (Ordinary member or Administrator) and Membership Level at the time of adding the member.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
10 Mar 2017

Yes, I have one that works with 7.3.3 that is free.  It is based off another free one from another developer  I will add it to this post or add it to my market.

11 Mar 2017

Yes, I have one that works with 7.3.3 that is free.  It is based off another free one from another developer  I will add it to this post or add it to my market.

Hi GG, thanks for your answer! Would you mind pointing out where I can find it?

15 Mar 2017

I will see if I can get it up later today.

15 Mar 2017

I will see if I can get it up later today.

Thanks, that would be awesome!

15 Mar 2017

This uses a predefined value lists for states; this can be removed and edited to fit your needs.

As coded, you need to create a directory geek_girl under modules and then unzip and upload the directory, add_member to the geek_girl directory you created.  Then install the module. Original module was released under the MIT license; not for resell.

add_member.zip · 11.3K · 442 downloads
15 Mar 2017

Thank you so much GG, installation went like a breeze :)

What would one use the states for? I would be interested in setting the membership level, although that can easily be done later on....

It obviously through an error at me when I tested it without setting predefined values.

Cheers

16 Mar 2017

States or provinces, etc are for when you want to know location of members.  You can remove that in the module file, then edit the db file so that you are not trying to insert into that column.

16 Mar 2017

Not every country uses States, but the USA and Australia do. The name varies from country to country: 

Japan - Pefectures
England - Counties and Districts

Canada and France - Provence's 

One reason for wanting to use one of the above could be when a town name is used more than once:

Surrey Hills - New South Wales
Surrey Hills - Victoria

It's not uncommon in Australia. 

16 Mar 2017

Thanks GG and Johnk, that makes sense now. The module works great, thank you very much GG!

General question: If I change the DB and or PHP files n a module, would I need to reinstall the module?

How would I go about to add a tick box to send a confirmation email to the user after creating the account?

23 Mar 2017

Thanks GG and Johnk, that makes sense now. The module works great, thank you very much GG!

General question: If I change the DB and or PHP files n a module, would I need to reinstall the module?

How would I go about to add a tick box to send a confirmation email to the user after creating the account?

No, no need to reinstall the module.

As for confirmation, when you add a member through the admin, they are active and ready for use; which makes sense because an admin is adding them.  If you want to send an "account is ready" email, then you could add that using the php mail function (not sure about when using the SMTP module).

23 Mar 2017

did not succeed to install 7.3.3

This uses a predefined value lists for states; this can be removed and edited to fit your needs.

As coded, you need to create a directory geek_girl under modules and then unzip and upload the directory, add_member to the geek_girl directory you created.  Then install the module. Original module was released under the MIT license; not for resell.

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
29 Mar 2017

I got this working pretty much as supplied. If you don't need the states and GG doesn't have the time, let me know and I can probably help.

29 Mar 2017

I got this working pretty much as supplied. If you don't need the states and GG doesn't have the time, let me know and I can probably help.

Same for me, installation worked like a breeze, only needed to tweak the form a bit to work for me. Having the folder structure as described by GG is important I think.

30 Mar 2017

is this compatible with 7.3.3 as when i install it i get a database error message? running 7.3.3?

30 Mar 2017

I'm using it on 7.3.3 and I installed it on my working site a few minutes ago. If you're using States, you may find that won't work without some tweaking. I know I did a few things to fine tune it but I can't remember what they were.

30 Mar 2017

Thanks, how did you make it work ?

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
30 Mar 2017

@Geeky_Girl is the mod compatible with Dolphin 7.3.3 because each time i install i receive a dataase error on install?

30 Mar 2017

@Geeky_Girl is the mod compatible with Dolphin 7.3.3 because each time i install i receive a dataase error on install?

Yes, if you look up you will see that this has been stated.  What you have to do is to look at the actual error being reported; it will tell you why.  Look it in your bug report email; you should see the complete error.  Actually, I would like modules to do a better job of reporting errors in the admin panel.

31 Mar 2017

Thank You Geeky Girl lol now i need to ask my self why i am not getting any bug Reports Emails lol 

Cheers

Wes

31 Mar 2017

The error messages may be turned of in PHP. Don't worry about it, getting the mod to work isn't hard and here's a step-by-step tutorial.

Part 1.pdf · 189.5K · 401 downloads
31 Mar 2017

thank you i have followed your instructions and i am still receiving Database Error.

6 Apr 2017

Probably because the script wants to add a state, but there are no states entered in in the Database (Dolphin Default). Please check the code changes very carefully because I've tested this dozens of times on several sites and I'm using it without issues on a live site. Make sure you haven't left an inverted comma or removed one by mistake.

6 Apr 2017

removed as directed two comments of "state", and still fails?

6 Apr 2017

removed as directed two comments of "state", and still fails?

Did you set a bug report email when you installed Dolphin?  If so, then the database error should be reported there.  It will tell you the problem; such as "no such field" or whatever.  You can also turn on full debug being reported to the screen, do a search in the forums for the file and what to change.

6 Apr 2017

Otherwise post the file you changed and I'll look at it for you.

6 Apr 2017
Error
Database query error
Query:
INSERT INTO `sys_localization_keys`(`IDCategory`, `Key`) VALUES('61', '_FieldCaption_Role_Edit')
Mysql error:
Duplicate entry '_FieldCaption_Role_Edit' for key 'Key'
Found error in the file '/home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/inc/classes/BxDolInstaller.php' at line 710.
Called 'db_res' function with erroneous argument #0.

Debug backtrace:
Array
(
    [1] => Array
        (
            [file] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/inc/classes/BxDolDb.php
            [line] => 246
            [function] => error
            [class] => BxDolDb
            [object] => BxDolDb Object
                (
                    [error_checking] => 1
                    [error_message] => Duplicate entry '_FieldCaption_Role_Edit' for key 'Key'
                    [host] => localhost
                    [port] => 
                    [socket] => 
                    [dbname] => wwwchs9u_dolp300
                    [user] => *****
                    [password] => *****
                    [link] => Resource id #25
                    [current_res] => 
                    [current_arr_type] => 1
                    [oParams] => BxDolParams Object
                        (
                            [_oDb] => BxDolDb Object
 *RECURSION*
                            [_oCache] => BxDolCacheFile Object
                                (
                                    [sPath] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/cache/
                                )

[_sCacheFile] => sys_options_929e8a2a2a69ceede57d8de2a21d9f75.php
                            [_aParams] => [truncated]
                        )

[oDbCacheObject] => BxDolCacheFile Object
                        (
                        )

)

[type] => ->
            [args] => Array
                (
                    [0] => Database query error
                    [1] => 
                    [2] => INSERT INTO `sys_localization_keys`(`IDCategory`, `Key`) VALUES('61', '_FieldCaption_Role_Edit')
                )

)

[2] => Array
        (
            [file] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/inc/db.inc.php
            [line] => 36
            [function] => res
            [class] => BxDolDb
            [object] => BxDolDb Object
                (
                    [error_checking] => 1
                    [host] => localhost
                    [port] => 
                    [socket] => 
                    [user] => *****
                    [password] => *****
                    [current_res] => 
                    [current_arr_type] => 1
                        (
                            [_oDb] => BxDolDb Object
 *RECURSION*
                                (
                                )

)

(
                        )

)

[type] => ->
            [args] => Array
                (
                    [0] => INSERT INTO `sys_localization_keys`(`IDCategory`, `Key`) VALUES('61', '_FieldCaption_Role_Edit')
                )

)

[3] => Array
        (
            [file] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/inc/classes/BxDolInstaller.php
            [line] => 710
            [function] => db_res
            [args] => Array
                (
                    [0] => INSERT INTO `sys_localization_keys`(`IDCategory`, `Key`) VALUES('61', '_FieldCaption_Role_Edit')
                )

)

[4] => Array
        (
            [file] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/inc/classes/BxDolInstaller.php
            [line] => 530
            [function] => _updateLanguage
            [class] => BxDolInstaller
            [object] => GGAddMemberInstaller Object
                (
                    [_aConfig] => Array
                        (
                            [title] => Add Member
                            [version] => 2.0.0
                            [vendor] => dragonflyimagery.com
                            [update_url] => 
                            [compatible_with] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] => 7.3.3
                                )

[home_dir] => geek_girl/add_member/
                            [home_uri] => add_member
                            [db_prefix] => geek_girl_add_member_
                            [class_prefix] => GGAddMember
                            [install] => Array
                                (
                                    [update_languages] => 1
                                    [execute_sql] => 1
                                    [recompile_permalinks] => 1
                                )

[uninstall] => Array
                                (
                                    [update_languages] => 1
                                    [execute_sql] => 1
                                )

[dependencies] => Array
                                (
                                )

[language_category] => Geek Girl Add Member
                            [install_permissions] => Array
                                (
                                )

[uninstall_permissions] => Array
                                (
                                )

[install_info] => Array
                                (
                                    [introduction] => 
                                    [conclusion] => inst_concl.html
                                )

[uninstall_info] => Array
                                (
                                    [introduction] => 
                                    [conclusion] => uninst_concl.html
                                )

)

[_sBasePath] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/modules/
                    [_sHomePath] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/modules/geek_girl/add_member/
                    [_sModulePath] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/modules/geek_girl/add_member/
                    [_aActions] => Array
                        (
                            [check_script_version] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Check the Dolphin version for compatibility:
                                )

[check_dependencies] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Check module dependencies:
                                )

[show_introduction] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Introduction from vendor:
                                )

[check_permissions] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Checking permissions:
                                )

[change_permissions] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Changing permissions:
                                )

[execute_sql] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Changing database:
                                )

[update_languages] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Update languages:
                                )

[recompile_global_paramaters] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling global parameters:
                                )

[recompile_main_menu] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling main menu:
                                )

[recompile_member_menu] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling member menu:
                                )

[recompile_site_stats] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling site statistics:
                                )

[recompile_page_builder] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling page builder:
                                )

[recompile_profile_fields] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling profile fields:
                                )

[recompile_comments] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling comments:
                                )

[recompile_member_actions] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling member actions:
                                )

[recompile_tags] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling tags:
                                )

[recompile_votes] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling votes:
                                )

[recompile_categories] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling categories:
                                )

[recompile_search] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling search:
                                )

[recompile_injections] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling injections:
                                )

[recompile_permalinks] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling permalinks:
                                )

[recompile_alerts] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Recompiling alerts:
                                )

[clear_db_cache] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Clear database cache:
                                )

[show_conclusion] => Array
                                (
                                    [title] => Conclusion from vendor:
                                )

)

[_aNonHashable] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => install
                            [1] => updates
                        )

)

[type] => ->
            [args] => Array
                (
                    [0] => 1
                    [1] => Array
                        (
                            [id] => 1
                            [name] => en
                            [title] => English
                        )

[2] => 61
                )

)

[5] => Array
        (
            [line] => 295
            [function] => actionUpdateLanguages
                (
                    [_aConfig] => Array
                        (
                            [title] => Add Member
                            [version] => 2.0.0
                            [update_url] => 
                                (
                                    [0] => 7.3.3
                                )

[home_uri] => add_member
                            [install] => Array
                                (
                                    [update_languages] => 1
                                    [execute_sql] => 1
                                )

[uninstall] => Array
                                (
                                    [update_languages] => 1
                                    [execute_sql] => 1
                                )

[dependencies] => Array
                                (
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

[install_info] => Array
                                (
                                    [introduction] => 
                                )

(
                                    [introduction] => 
                                )

)

[_sHomePath] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/modules/geek_girl/add_member/
                    [_sModulePath] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/modules/geek_girl/add_member/
                    [_aActions] => Array
                        (
                                (
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

[execute_sql] => Array
                                (
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

)

[_aNonHashable] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => install
                            [1] => updates
                        )

)

[type] => ->
            [args] => Array
                (
                    [0] => 1
                )

)

[6] => Array
        (
            [line] => 171
            [function] => _perform
                (
                    [_aConfig] => Array
                        (
                            [title] => Add Member
                            [version] => 2.0.0
                            [update_url] => 
                                (
                                    [0] => 7.3.3
                                )

[home_uri] => add_member
                            [install] => Array
                                (
                                    [update_languages] => 1
                                    [execute_sql] => 1
                                )

[uninstall] => Array
                                (
                                    [update_languages] => 1
                                    [execute_sql] => 1
                                )

[dependencies] => Array
                                (
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

[install_info] => Array
                                (
                                    [introduction] => 
                                )

(
                                    [introduction] => 
                                )

)

[_aActions] => Array
                        (
                                (
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

[execute_sql] => Array
                                (
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

)

[_aNonHashable] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => install
                            [1] => updates
                        )

)

[type] => ->
            [args] => Array
                (
                    [0] => install
                    [1] => Installation
                )

)

[7] => Array
        (
            [file] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/inc/classes/BxDolInstallerUi.php
            [line] => 561
            [function] => install
                (
                    [_aConfig] => Array
                        (
                            [title] => Add Member
                            [version] => 2.0.0
                            [update_url] => 
                                (
                                    [0] => 7.3.3
                                )

[home_uri] => add_member
                            [install] => Array
                                (
                                    [update_languages] => 1
                                    [execute_sql] => 1
                                )

[uninstall] => Array
                                (
                                    [update_languages] => 1
                                    [execute_sql] => 1
                                )

[dependencies] => Array
                                (
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

[install_info] => Array
                                (
                                    [introduction] => 
                                )

(
                                    [introduction] => 
                                )

)

[_aActions] => Array
                        (
                                (
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

[execute_sql] => Array
                                (
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

(
                                )

)

[_aNonHashable] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => install
                            [1] => updates
                        )

)

[type] => ->
            [args] => Array
                (
                    [0] => Array
                        (
                        )

)

)

[8] => Array
        (
            [file] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/inc/classes/BxDolInstallerUi.php
            [line] => 384
            [function] => _perform
            [class] => BxDolInstallerUi
            [object] => BxDolInstallerUi Object
                (
                    [_sDefVersion] => 0.0.0
                    [_aCheckPathes] => Array
                        (
                        )

[_aTypesConfig] => Array
                        (
                            [module] => Array
                                (
                                    [configfile] => /install/config.php
                                    [configvar] => aConfig
                                    [configvarindex] => home_dir
                                    [folder] => modules/
                                    [subfolder] => {configvar}
                                )

[update] => Array
                                (
                                    [configvar] => aConfig
                                    [folder] => modules/
                                )

[template] => Array
                                (
                                    [configfile] => /scripts/BxTemplName.php
                                    [configvar] => sTemplName
                                    [folder] => templates/
                                    [subfolder] => {packagerootfolder}
                                )

)

[error_checking] => 1
                    [error_message] => 
                    [host] => localhost
                    [port] => 
                    [socket] => 
                    [user] => *****
                    [password] => *****
                    [current_res] => 
                    [current_arr_type] => 1
                        (
                            [_oDb] => BxDolDb Object
                                (
                                    [error_checking] => 1
                                    [host] => localhost
                                    [port] => 
                                    [socket] => 
                                    [user] => *****
                                    [password] => *****
                                    [current_res] => 
                                    [current_arr_type] => 1
 *RECURSION*
                                        (
                                        )

)

(
                                )

)

[oDbCacheObject] => 
                )

[type] => ->
            [args] => Array
                (
                    [0] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => geek_girl/add_member/
                        )

[1] => install
                )

)

[9] => Array
        (
            [file] => /home/wwwchs9u/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub/administration/modules.php
            [line] => 66
            [function] => actionInstall
            [class] => BxDolInstallerUi
            [object] => BxDolInstallerUi Object
                (
                    [_sDefVersion] => 0.0.0
                    [_aCheckPathes] => Array
                        (
                        )

[_aTypesConfig] => Array
                        (
                            [module] => Array
                                (
                                    [configvar] => aConfig
                                    [folder] => modules/
                                )

[update] => Array
                                (
                                    [configvar] => aConfig
                                    [folder] => modules/
                                )

[template] => Array
                                (
                                    [configfile] => /scripts/BxTemplName.php
                                    [configvar] => sTemplName
                                    [folder] => templates/
                                    [subfolder] => {packagerootfolder}
                                )

)

[error_checking] => 1
                    [error_message] => 
                    [host] => localhost
                    [port] => 
                    [socket] => 
                    [user] => *****
                    [password] => *****
                    [current_res] => 
                    [current_arr_type] => 1
                        (
                            [_oDb] => BxDolDb Object
                                (
                                    [error_checking] => 1
                                    [host] => localhost
                                    [port] => 
                                    [socket] => 
                                    [user] => *****
                                    [password] => *****
                                    [current_res] => 
                                    [current_arr_type] => 1
 *RECURSION*
                                        (
                                        )

)

(
                                )

)

[oDbCacheObject] => 
                )

[type] => ->
            [args] => Array
                (
                    [0] => Array
                        (
                        )

)

)

)

Settings:
array (
  'enable_global_couple' => 'on',
  'votes' => '',
  'zodiac' => '',
  'anon_mode' => '',
  'reg_by_inv_only' => '',
  'enable_cmts_profile_delete' => '',
  'member_online_time' => '1',
  'search_start_age' => '1',
  'search_end_age' => '19',
  'friends_per_page' => '14',
  'featured_num' => '8',
  'top_members_max_num' => '8',
  'sys_member_info_name' => 'sys_username',
  'sys_member_info_info' => 'sys_age_sex',
  'sys_member_info_thumb' => 'bx_photos_thumb',
  'sys_member_info_thumb_icon' => 'bx_photos_icon',
  'sys_ftp_host' => '209.99.16.30',
  'sys_ftp_login' => 'wwwchs9u',
  'sys_ftp_password' => '@HK9aEsnq@1',
  'sys_ftp_dir' => '/public_html/cheekychopsagency.co.uk/hub',
  'MetaDescription' => 'Cheeky Chops ',
  'MetaKeyWords' => '',
  'enable_tiny_in_comments' => '',
  'sys_make_album_cover_last' => 'on',
  'sys_album_default_name' => 'Hidden',
  'news_enable' => 'on',
  'feeds_enable' => 'on',
  'enable_contact_form' => 'on',
  'default_country' => 'GB',
  'boonexAffID' => 'wesways',
  'enable_gd' => 'on',
  'useLikeOperator' => 'on',
  'sys_default_payment' => 'payflow',
  'sys_embedly_key' => '',
  'msgs_per_start' => '20',
  'expire_notify_once' => 'on',
  'expire_notification_days' => '1',
  'enable_promotion_membership' => '',
  'promotion_membership_days' => '7',
  'autoApproval_ifJoin' => '',
  'autoApproval_ifProfile' => 'on',
  'autoApproval_ifNoConfEmail' => '',
  'newusernotify' => 'on',
  'unregisterusernotify' => 'on',
  'ban_duration' => '10',
  'site_email' => 'info@cheekychopsagency.co.uk',
  'site_title' => 'Cheeky Chops Model and Acting Agency',
  'site_email_notify' => 'noreply@cheekychopsagency.co.uk',
  'site_timezone' => 'Europe/London',
  'sys_ps_enable_create_group' => '',
  'sys_ps_enable_default_values' => '',
  'sys_ps_enabled_group_1' => '',
  'sys_ps_enabled_group_2' => 'on',
  'sys_ps_enabled_group_3' => 'on',
  'sys_ps_enabled_group_4' => 'on',
  'sys_ps_enabled_group_5' => 'on',
  'sys_ps_enabled_group_6' => '',
  'sys_ps_enabled_group_7' => '',
  'db_clean_msg' => '365',
  'db_clean_profiles' => '0',
  'db_clean_members_visits' => '90',
  'db_clean_banners_info' => '60',
  'db_clean_vkiss' => '90',
  'db_clean_mem_levels' => '30',
  'enable_match' => '',
  'view_match_percent' => '',
  'match_percent' => '85',
  'template' => 'socialmedia',
  'enable_template' => '',
  'nav_menu_elements_on_line_usr' => '14',
  'nav_menu_elements_on_line_gst' => '14',
  'sys_template_page_width_min' => '774',
  'sys_template_page_width_max' => '1600',
  'ext_nav_menu_enabled' => 'on',
  'ext_nav_menu_top_position' => 'bottom',
  'sys_security_form_token_enable' => 'on',
  'sys_security_form_token_lifetime' => '86400',
  'sys_recaptcha_key_public' => '6LfVrhcTAAAAAE7gpHztn4sA5x0QXFyDtncYMSIz',
  'sys_recaptcha_key_private' => '6LfVrhcTAAAAAFwCetnqmXiDe2RCi2qNRszvMW8x Step 1: client-side integration Step 2: Server side integration',
  'sys_safe_iframe_regexp' => '%^(https?:)?//(www.youtube(?:-nocookie)?.com/embed/|player.vimeo.com/video/)%',
  'enable_watermark' => 'on',
  'transparent1' => '50',
  'Water_Mark' => 'logo (1).png',
  'lang_default' => 'en',
  'lang_subst_from_en' => 'on',
  'sys_calendar_starts_sunday' => '',
  'time_format_php' => 'H:i',
  'short_date_format_php' => 'd.m.Y',
  'date_format_php' => 'd.m.Y H:i',
  'time_format' => '%H:%i',
  'short_date_format' => '%d.%m.%Y',
  'date_format' => '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i',
  'enable_member_store_ip' => 'on',
  'ipBlacklistMode' => '2',
  'ipListGlobalType' => '0',
  'sys_dnsbl_enable' => 'on',
  'sys_dnsbl_behaviour' => 'approval',
  'sys_uridnsbl_enable' => 'on',
  'sys_akismet_enable' => 'on',
  'sys_akismet_api_key' => '5a8df7a9f472',
  'sys_stopforumspam_enable' => 'on',
  'sys_stopforumspam_api_key' => '',
  'sys_antispam_block' => 'on',
  'sys_antispam_report' => 'on',
  'sys_antispam_smart_check' => 'on',
  'sys_antispam_add_nofollow' => 'on',
  'enable_cache_system' => 'on',
  'sys_db_cache_enable' => 'on',
  'sys_db_cache_engine' => 'File',
  'sys_cache_memcache_host' => '',
  'sys_cache_memcache_port' => '11211',
  'sys_pb_cache_enable' => 'on',
  'sys_pb_cache_engine' => 'File',
  'sys_mm_cache_engine' => 'File',
  'sys_template_cache_enable' => 'on',
  'sys_template_cache_engine' => 'FileHtml',
  'sys_template_cache_css_enable' => 'on',
  'sys_template_cache_js_enable' => 'on',
  'sys_template_cache_compress_enable' => 'on',
  'tags_non_parsable' => 'hi, hey, hello, all, i, i\'m, i\'d, am, for, in, to, a, the, on, it\'s, is, my, of, are, from, i\'m, me, you, and, we, not, will, at, where, there',
  'tags_min_rating' => '2',
  'tags_perpage_browse' => '30',
  'tags_show_limit' => '50',
  'enable_modrewrite' => 'on',
  'permalinks_browse' => 'on',
  'categ_perpage_browse' => '30',
  'categ_show_limit' => '50',
  'categ_show_columns' => '3',
  'sys_tmp_version' => '7.3.3',
  'license_code' => 'BGYILFIQMX',
  'license_expiration' => '0',
  'license_checksum' => '8b514337f2a55a407d0187648768ec64',
  'enable_dolphin_footer' => '',
  'splash_editor' => 'on',
  'splash_code' => '<div class="bx-splash bx-def-round-corners" style="background-image: url(\'templates/base/images/bx_splash_image.jpg\');">
<div class="bx-splash-txt">
<div class="bx-splash-txt-cnt">
<div class="bx-splash-txt-l1 bx-def-padding-sec-leftright">
<h1 class="bx-cd-headline zoom"><span style="color: #1c75bc;">Cheeky Chops Model and Acting Agency</span></h1>
</div>
<div class="bx-splash-actions bx-hide-when-logged-in"><span style="color: #3366ff;"><button class="bx-btn bx-btn-primary bx-btn-sa-join">Join</button><button class="bx-btn bx-def-margin-left bx-btn-sa-login">Login</button></span></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>',
  'splash_visibility' => 'index',
  'splash_logged' => '',
  'cmdDay' => '06',
  'tags_last_parse_time' => '0',
  'cupid_last_cron' => '0',
  'sys_show_admin_help' => '',
  'sys_main_logo' => '1485967616.png',
  'sys_main_logo_w' => '173',
  'sys_main_logo_h' => '70',
  'main_div_width' => '1136px',
  'sys_template_cache_image_enable' => '',
  'sys_template_cache_image_max_size' => '5',
  'sys_sitemap_enable' => '',
  'sys_captcha_default' => 'sys_recaptcha',
  'sys_editor_default' => 'sys_tinymce',
  'bx_ads_max_live_days' => '30',
  'bx_ads_enable_paid' => 'on',
  'bx_ads_auto_approving' => 'on',
  'permalinks_module_ads' => 'on',
  'permalinks_module_articles' => 'on',
  'category_auto_app_bx_articles' => 'on',
  'articles_autoapprove' => 'on',
  'articles_comments' => 'on',
  'articles_votes' => 'on',
  'articles_index_number' => '10',
  'articles_member_number' => '10',
  'articles_per_page' => '10',
  'articles_rss_length' => '10',
  'bx_avatar_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_avatar_quality' => '90',
  'bx_avatar_site_avatars' => 'on',
  'blogAutoApproval' => 'on',
  'blog_step' => '10',
  'max_blogs_on_home' => '10',
  'max_blogs_on_profile' => '10',
  'max_blogs_on_index' => '3',
  'max_blog_preview' => '256',
  'bx_blogs_iconsize' => '45',
  'bx_blogs_thumbsize' => '110',
  'bx_blogs_bigthumbsize' => '240',
  'bx_blogs_imagesize' => '800',
  'category_auto_app_bx_blogs' => 'on',
  'permalinks_blogs' => 'on',
  'enable_crss_module' => 'on',
  'crss_AutoApprove_RSS' => 'on',
  'category_auto_app_bx_events' => 'on',
  'bx_events_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_events_autoapproval' => 'on',
  'bx_events_main_upcoming_event_from_featured_only' => '',
  'bx_events_max_email_invitations' => '10',
  'bx_events_perpage_main_upcoming' => '10',
  'bx_events_perpage_main_recent' => '4',
  'bx_events_perpage_main_past' => '6',
  'bx_events_perpage_participants' => '9',
  'bx_events_perpage_browse_participants' => '30',
  'bx_events_perpage_browse' => '14',
  'bx_events_perpage_homepage' => '5',
  'bx_events_homepage_default_tab' => 'upcoming',
  'bx_events_perpage_profile' => '5',
  'bx_events_max_rss_num' => '10',
  'permalinks_module_feedback' => 'on',
  'feedback_autoapprove' => 'on',
  'feedback_comments' => 'on',
  'feedback_votes' => 'on',
  'feedback_index_number' => '3',
  'feedback_snippet_length' => '200',
  'feedback_per_page' => '3',
  'feedback_rss_length' => '10',
  'bx_d2twitter_log_file_path' => '/tmp/d2twitter_log.txt',
  'bx_d2twitter_max_followers' => '100',
  'bx_d2twitter_max_following' => '100',
  'bx_d2twitter_max_updates_to_display' => '6',
  'bx_d2twitter_max_tweets_to_display' => '3',
  'bx_d2twitter_search_keyword' => 'google',
  'bx_d2twitter_module_loc' => '/m/d2twitter',
  'bx_d2twitter_callback_url' => 'http://www.yoursitename.com/m/d2twitter/callback',
  'bx_d2twitter_consumer_secret' => '',
  'bx_d2twitter_consumer_key' => '',
  'bx_d2twitter_permalinks' => 'on',
  'auto_friend_add' => 'on',
  'modzzz_autofriend_alert' => 'on',
  'auto_friend_activated' => 'on',
  'bx_gsearch_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_gsearch_id' => '',
  'permalinks_module_news' => 'on',
  'category_auto_app_bx_news' => 'on',
  'news_autoapprove' => 'on',
  'news_comments' => 'on',
  'news_votes' => 'on',
  'news_index_number' => '10',
  'news_member_number' => '10',
  'news_per_page' => '10',
  'news_rss_length' => '10',
  'permalinks_module_pageac' => 'on',
  'permalinks_module_payflow' => 'on',
  'bx_pfw_default_currency_code' => 'GBP',
  'bx_pfw_default_currency_sign' => '£',
  'bx_pfw_site_admin' => '2',
  'pmt_default_currency_code' => 'GBP',
  'pmt_default_currency_sign' => '£',
  'pmt_site_admin' => '2',
  'permalinks_module_payment' => 'on',
  'bx_photos_activation' => '',
  'category_auto_app_bx_photos' => '',
  'bx_photos_allowed_exts' => 'jpg jpeg png gif',
  'bx_photos_profile_album_name' => '{nickname}\'s photos',
  'bx_photos_profile_cover_album_name' => '{nickname}\'s cover photos',
  'bx_photos_mode_index' => 'last',
  'bx_photos_number_index' => '9',
  'bx_photos_number_home' => '12',
  'bx_photos_number_all' => '12',
  'bx_photos_number_top' => '6',
  'bx_photos_number_related' => '3',
  'bx_photos_number_previous_rated' => '3',
  'bx_photos_number_albums_home' => '3',
  'bx_photos_number_albums_browse' => '9',
  'bx_photos_number_albums_public_objects' => '4',
  'bx_photos_number_view_album' => '6',
  'bx_photos_file_width' => '750',
  'bx_photos_file_height' => '750',
  'bx_photos_client_width' => '2048',
  'bx_photos_client_height' => '2048',
  'bx_photos_flickr_photo_api' => '',
  'bx_photos_rss_feed_on' => 'on',
  'bx_photos_uploader_switcher' => 'html5,regular,record,embed',
  'bx_photos_header_cache' => '0',
  'bx_photos_cover_rows' => '4',
  'bx_photos_cover_columns' => '10',
  'bx_photos_cover_featured' => 'on',
  'bx_photos_permalinks' => 'on',
  'enable_poll' => 'on',
  'profile_poll_num' => '4',
  'profile_page_polls' => '2',
  'index_page_polls' => '2',
  'profile_poll_act' => 'on',
  'category_auto_app_bx_poll' => 'on',
  'bx_poll_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_profile_customize_enable' => 'on',
  'bx_profile_customize_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_profiler_show_debug_panel' => 'admins',
  'bx_profiler_long_sql_queries_log' => 'on',
  'bx_profiler_long_sql_queries_time' => '2',
  'bx_profiler_long_sql_queries_debug' => 'on',
  'bx_profiler_long_module_query_log' => 'on',
  'bx_profiler_long_module_query_time' => '3',
  'bx_profiler_long_module_query_debug' => 'on',
  'bx_profiler_long_page_log' => 'on',
  'bx_profiler_long_page_time' => '5',
  'bx_profiler_long_page_debug' => 'on',
  'bx_smtp_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_smtp_on' => 'on',
  'bx_smtp_auth' => 'on',
  'bx_smtp_username' => 'admin@cheekychopsagency.co.uk',
  'bx_smtp_password' => 'HK9aEsnq',
  'bx_smtp_host' => 'md-87.webhostbox.net',
  'bx_smtp_port' => '465',
  'bx_smtp_secure' => 'SSL',
  'bx_smtp_from_name' => 'info@cheekychopsagency.co.uk',
  'bx_smtp_from_email' => 'admin@cheekychopsagency.co.uk',
  'bx_smtp_send_attachments' => 'on',
  'bx_sctr_enable' => 'on',
  'bx_sctr_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_sites_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_sites_autoapproval' => 'on',
  'bx_sites_comments' => 'on',
  'bx_sites_votes' => 'on',
  'bx_sites_per_page' => '10',
  'bx_sites_max_rss_num' => '10',
  'category_auto_app_bx_sites' => 'on',
  'bx_sites_key_id' => '',
  'bx_sites_secret_key' => '',
  'bx_sites_account_type' => 'No Automated Screenshots',
  'bx_sites_cache_days' => '7',
  'bx_sites_debug' => 'off',
  'bx_sites_inside_pages' => 'off',
  'bx_sites_custom_msg_url' => '',
  'bx_sites_thumb_size' => 'lg',
  'bx_sites_thumb_size_custom' => '',
  'bx_sites_full_size' => '',
  'bx_sites_max_height' => '',
  'bx_sites_native_res' => '',
  'bx_sites_widescreen_y' => '',
  'bx_sites_redo' => 'off',
  'bx_sites_delay' => '',
  'bx_sites_quality' => '',
  'bx_spy_keep_rows_days' => '30',
  'bx_spy_update_time' => '10000',
  'bx_spy_toggle_up' => '1500',
  'bx_spy_toggle_down' => '1500',
  'bx_spy_per_page' => '10',
  'bx_spy_guest_allow' => '',
  'bx_spy_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_d2twitter_debug_mode' => 'off',
  'permalinks_module_wall' => 'on',
  'wall_enable_guest_comments' => '',
  'wall_enable_delete' => 'on',
  'wall_events_per_page_index_ol' => '20',
  'wall_events_per_page_index_tl' => '10',
  'wall_events_per_page_profile_tl' => '10',
  'wall_events_per_page_account_tl' => '20',
  'wall_events_chars_display_max' => '500',
  'wall_rss_length' => '5',
  'wall_events_hide_timeline' => '',
  'wall_events_hide_outline' => '',
  'wall_uploaders_hide_timeline' => '',
  'category_auto_app_bx_videos' => 'on',
  'bx_videos_allowed_exts' => 'avi flv mpg wmv mp4 m4v mov divx xvid mpeg 3gp webm',
  'bx_videos_max_file_size' => '64',
  'bx_videos_profile_album_name' => '{nickname}\'s videos',
  'bx_videos_mode_index' => 'last',
  'bx_videos_number_index' => '9',
  'bx_videos_number_home' => '12',
  'bx_videos_number_all' => '12',
  'bx_videos_number_top' => '3',
  'bx_videos_number_related' => '3',
  'bx_videos_number_previous_rated' => '3',
  'bx_videos_number_albums_home' => '3',
  'bx_videos_number_albums_browse' => '9',
  'bx_videos_number_view_album' => '3',
  'bx_videos_file_width' => '600',
  'bx_videos_file_height' => '600',
  'bx_videos_uploader_switcher' => 'html5,record,embed',
  'bx_videos_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_key' => '',
  'bx_wmap_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_homepage_lat' => '20',
  'bx_wmap_homepage_lng' => '70',
  'bx_wmap_homepage_zoom' => '1',
  'bx_wmap_homepage_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_separate_lat' => '20',
  'bx_wmap_separate_lng' => '35',
  'bx_wmap_separate_zoom' => '2',
  'bx_wmap_separate_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_homepage_control_type' => 'small',
  'bx_wmap_homepage_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_homepage_is_scale_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_homepage_is_overview_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_homepage_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_separate_control_type' => 'large',
  'bx_wmap_separate_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_separate_is_scale_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_separate_is_overview_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_separate_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_profiles_control_type' => 'large',
  'bx_wmap_home_profiles_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_profiles_is_scale_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_profiles_is_overview_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_profiles_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_profiles_control_type' => 'small',
  'bx_wmap_entry_profiles_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_profiles_is_scale_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_entry_profiles_is_overview_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_entry_profiles_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_profiles_zoom' => '10',
  'bx_wmap_entry_profiles_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_edit_profiles_control_type' => 'small',
  'bx_wmap_edit_profiles_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_edit_profiles_is_scale_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_edit_profiles_is_overview_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_edit_profiles_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_edit_profiles_zoom' => '10',
  'bx_wmap_edit_profiles_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_home_profiles_lat' => '20',
  'bx_wmap_home_profiles_lng' => '35',
  'bx_wmap_home_profiles_zoom' => '2',
  'bx_wmap_home_profiles_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_home_ads_control_type' => 'large',
  'bx_wmap_home_ads_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_ads_is_scale_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_ads_is_overview_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_ads_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_ads_control_type' => 'small',
  'bx_wmap_entry_ads_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_ads_is_scale_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_entry_ads_is_overview_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_entry_ads_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_ads_zoom' => '10',
  'bx_wmap_entry_ads_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_edit_ads_control_type' => 'small',
  'bx_wmap_edit_ads_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_edit_ads_is_scale_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_edit_ads_is_overview_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_edit_ads_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_edit_ads_zoom' => '10',
  'bx_wmap_edit_ads_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_home_ads_lat' => '20',
  'bx_wmap_home_ads_lng' => '35',
  'bx_wmap_home_ads_zoom' => '2',
  'bx_wmap_home_ads_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_home_events_control_type' => 'large',
  'bx_wmap_home_events_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_events_is_scale_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_events_is_overview_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_events_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_events_control_type' => 'small',
  'bx_wmap_entry_events_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_events_is_scale_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_entry_events_is_overview_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_entry_events_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_events_zoom' => '10',
  'bx_wmap_entry_events_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_edit_events_control_type' => 'small',
  'bx_wmap_edit_events_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_edit_events_is_scale_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_edit_events_is_overview_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_edit_events_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_edit_events_zoom' => '10',
  'bx_wmap_edit_events_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_home_events_lat' => '20',
  'bx_wmap_home_events_lng' => '35',
  'bx_wmap_home_events_zoom' => '2',
  'bx_wmap_home_events_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_zip_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_zip_enabled' => '',
  'bx_zip_mode' => 'Geonames',
  'bx_zip_geonames_username' => '',
  'mbp_disable_free_join' => '',
  'mbp_enable_standard_for_paid_join' => 'on',
  'mbp_enable_captcha_for_paid_join' => '',
  'permalinks_module_membership' => 'on',
  'permalinks_module_chat' => 'on',
  'bx_chat_plus_url' => '',
  'bx_chat_plus_helpdesk' => '',
  'bx_chat_plus_helpdesk_guest_only' => 'on',
  'bx_chat_plus_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_files_activation' => 'on',
  'category_auto_app_bx_files' => 'on',
  'bx_files_allowed_exts' => '',
  'bx_files_max_file_size' => '32',
  'bx_files_profile_album_name' => '{nickname}\'s files',
  'bx_files_mode_index' => 'last',
  'bx_files_number_index' => '2',
  'bx_files_number_home' => '10',
  'bx_files_number_all' => '10',
  'bx_files_number_featured' => '4',
  'bx_files_number_top' => '4',
  'bx_files_number_related' => '4',
  'bx_files_number_albums_home' => '4',
  'bx_files_number_albums_browse' => '10',
  'bx_files_number_view_album' => '4',
  'bx_files_thumb_width' => '64',
  'bx_files_uploader_switcher' => 'html5',
  'bx_files_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_groups_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_groups_autoapproval' => 'on',
  'bx_groups_author_comments_admin' => 'on',
  'bx_groups_max_email_invitations' => '10',
  'category_auto_app_bx_groups' => 'on',
  'bx_groups_perpage_view_fans' => '6',
  'bx_groups_perpage_browse_fans' => '30',
  'bx_groups_perpage_main_recent' => '10',
  'bx_groups_perpage_browse' => '14',
  'bx_groups_perpage_profile' => '4',
  'bx_groups_perpage_homepage' => '5',
  'bx_groups_homepage_default_tab' => 'featured',
  'bx_groups_max_rss_num' => '10',
  'bx_wmap_home_groups_control_type' => 'large',
  'bx_wmap_home_groups_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_groups_is_scale_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_groups_is_overview_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_home_groups_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_groups_control_type' => 'small',
  'bx_wmap_entry_groups_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_groups_is_scale_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_entry_groups_is_overview_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_entry_groups_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_entry_groups_zoom' => '10',
  'bx_wmap_entry_groups_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_edit_groups_control_type' => 'small',
  'bx_wmap_edit_groups_is_type_control' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_edit_groups_is_scale_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_edit_groups_is_overview_control' => '',
  'bx_wmap_edit_groups_is_map_dragable' => 'on',
  'bx_wmap_edit_groups_zoom' => '10',
  'bx_wmap_edit_groups_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_wmap_home_groups_lat' => '20',
  'bx_wmap_home_groups_lng' => '35',
  'bx_wmap_home_groups_zoom' => '2',
  'bx_wmap_home_groups_map_type' => 'normal',
  'bx_oauth2_permalinks' => 'on',
  'shoutbox_update_time' => '7000',
  'shoutbox_allowed_messages' => '30',
  'shoutbox_clean_oldest' => '172800',
  'shoutbox_block_sec' => '86400',
  'simple_messenger_update_time' => '3000',
  'simple_messenger_visible_messages' => '25',
  'simple_messenger_allowed_chatbox' => '3',
  'simple_messenger_blink_counter' => '4',
  'bx_simple_messenger_permalinks' => 'on',
  'category_auto_app_bx_sounds' => 'on',
  'bx_sounds_allowed_exts' => 'mp3 wav',
  'bx_sounds_max_file_size' => '32',
  'bx_sounds_profile_album_name' => '{nickname}\'s sounds',
  'bx_sounds_mode_index' => 'last',
  'bx_sounds_number_index' => '9',
  'bx_sounds_number_home' => '12',
  'bx_sounds_number_all' => '12',
  'bx_sounds_number_top' => '3',
  'bx_sounds_number_related' => '3',
  'bx_sounds_number_previous_rated' => '3',
  'bx_sounds_number_albums_home' => '3',
  'bx_sounds_number_albums_browse' => '9',
  'bx_sounds_number_view_album' => '3',
  'bx_sounds_file_width' => '600',
  'bx_sounds_file_height' => '600',
  'bx_sounds_uploader_switcher' => 'html5,record',
  'bx_sounds_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_store_permalinks' => 'on',
  'bx_store_autoapproval' => 'on',
  'bx_store_product_of_the_day_from_featured_only' => '',
  'category_auto_app_bx_store' => 'on',
  'bx_store_perpage_main_recent' => '10',
  'bx_store_perpage_browse' => '14',
  'bx_store_perpage_profile' => '4',
  'bx_store_perpage_homepage' => '5',
  'bx_store_homepage_default_tab' => 'featured',
  'bx_store_max_rss_num' => '10',
  'permalinks_module_board' => 'on',
)
Called script: /hub/administration/modules.php
Request parameters:
Array
(
    [pathes] => Array
        (
        )

[modules-install] => Install
    [memberSession] => FcnJ+4SBA8Fpj4jF9Ru?YD+V2w!?fr3t
    [memberID] => 1
    [memberPassword] => 5fe86e4e2515d903f07c7dfc257828c7af677905
    [_ga] => GA1.3.658923890.1491484122
)
6 Apr 2017

thats the Debug Report i am receiving with Debug on

6 Apr 2017

heres the file i edited

<?php

/**

* VisualDRUGS Add Member module for Boonex Dolphin v7.0.x

* Converted to Dolphin 7.1.x by Geek Girl

* @author     André Fiedler <kontakt@visualdrugs.net>

* @copyright  2011 Dipl.-Ing. (FH) André Fiedler.

* @license    MIT-style license

* @version    1.0.0

*/

bx_import('BxDolModuleDb');

class GGAddMemberDb extends BxDolModuleDb {

function GGAddMemberDb(&$oConfig) {

parent::BxDolModuleDb($oConfig);

$this->_oConfig = $oConfig;

}

function insertProfile($data) {

$nickname = $this->escape($data['NickName'], false);

$email = $this->escape($data['Email']);

$salt = genRndSalt();

$password = encryptUserPwd($data['Password'], $salt);

$firstname = '';

if(isset($data['FirstName']))

$firstname = $this->escape($data['FirstName']);

$lastname = '';

if(isset($data['LastName']))

$lastname = $this->escape($data['LastName']);

$zip = '';

if(isset($data['zip']))

$zip = $this->escape($data['zip']);

$city = '';

if(isset($data['City']))

$city = $this->escape($data['City']);

$country = '';

if(isset($data['Country']))

$country = $this->escape($data['Country']);

$Role = '';

if(isset($data['Role']))

$Role = $this->escape($data['Role']);

$query = "

INSERT INTO `Profiles`

(`NickName`, `Email`, `Password`, `Salt`, `Role`, `Country`, `City`, `DateReg`, `zip`, `FirstName`, `LastName`)

VALUES

('{$nickname}', '{$email}', '{$password}', '{$salt}', 'Active', '{$Role}', '{$country}', '{$city}', NOW(), '{$zip}', '{$firstname}', '{$lastname}')

";

$this->query($query);

}

function isUnique($key, $value){

$value = addslashes($value);

$query = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Profiles` WHERE `$key` = '$value'";

if((int)db_value($query) > 0)

return false;

return true;

}

}

6 Apr 2017

thank you all for all your help

6 Apr 2017

It looks like you left Status out of the insert part of the query:

INSERT INTO `Profiles`

(`NickName`, `Email`, `Password`, `Salt`, `Status`, `Role`, `Country`, `City`, `DateReg`, `zip`, `FirstName`, `LastName`)

The values are okay. Try it and let us know how you go.

6 Apr 2017

Added the  `Status`, comment in and still get the same above errors?

6 Apr 2017

Are you clearing your Dolphin and Browser cache's?

6 Apr 2017

Your Values are wrong as well:

VALUES

('{$nickname}', '{$email}', '{$password}', '{$salt}', 'Active', '{$Role}', '{$country}', '{$city}', NOW(), '{$zip}', '{$firstname}', '{$lastname}');
 ";

Add the semicolon in RED after {$lastname}');

Hopefully that will do it.

6 Apr 2017

thanks yet again for your help nope same issue ?

i have had no issues with any other pages or mod installs just this one? 

7 Apr 2017

I've picked up two errors so there are probably more. I'm flat out, but later today or tomorrow I'll test your file on my site. If it still doesn't work I'll send you a new one. it only takes one miss-placed comma to bring the thing down.

7 Apr 2017

Thank you John the file is straight from the Zip / Download? which has me even more puzzled unless its my instalation?

7 Apr 2017

The error is due to trying to install the module and it failing; it added a key to the language keys and then when installing it again, it sees the duplicate key.  You need to clean up the database.

See the error:

INSERT INTO `sys_localization_keys`(`IDCategory`, `Key`) VALUES('61', '_FieldCaption_Role_Edit')

Mysql error:
Duplicate entry '_FieldCaption_Role_Edit' for key 'Key'

You will need to go into the database and go to the table sys_localization_keys, find the key _FieldCaption_Role_Edit and remove it.  If you are scared about making changes to the database, then back up the database first in case you make a oops.

7 Apr 2017

Cannot install module from "geek_girl/add_member/" directory Failed what does that means. My dir permition??

Thanks.

15 Nov 2018

It's an old module and I'm not sure if GeekGirl even supports it any more. I'm sure she'll let you know when she comes on line.

If you have lots of members to create, consider Modzzz' version which is currently 50% off. That makes it dirt cheap! I use it and it works fine.

https://www.boonex.com/m/admin-add-member

15 Nov 2018

Cannot install module from "geek_girl/add_member/" directory Failed what does that means. My dir permition??

Thanks.

Probably did not make the directory for the module in the correct form; directory names are case sensitive.  I would have to look at the module.  That was a free thing I did.

Modzzz's module is a good bet and I think it had more fields than my module.  However, if you must use mine instead of buying Modzzz's module from the Market I could take a look at the module and make sure it is correct.

15 Nov 2018

I have v.7.3.5 and ftp to modules/boonex/geek_girl/add_members

15 Nov 2018

I have v.7.3.5 and ftp to modules/boonex/geek_girl/add_members

No, you put it in the wrong place.

it should be /modules/geek_girl/add_members

15 Nov 2018

Thank you. I put in /modules and work. Thank you again.

16 Nov 2018
17 Nov 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.