Admin modify membership

Well I waited patiently for 6.1.2...

Unfortunately I still cannot update my members via admin, there is no 'members' block to enable that. I know it is meant to be there.

This is a bug and DPowless has a video showing how to fix it. But I do not know anything about PhpMyadmin.

Any help please Boonex.

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 25 Jun 2008

admin/profiles.php

click at any member

will opened page like

pedit.php?ID=XXX

at top block here always here 'Membership level'  element

that display current level and have button 'Set Membership'

you can use it, is it was difficult? :)

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

admin/profiles.php

click at any member

will opened page like

pedit.php?ID=XXX

at top block here always here 'Membership level'  element

that display current level and have button 'Set Membership'

you can use it, is it was difficult? :)

AndreyP. I'm sure you mean well....

Take it from me. There is NO 'Membership Element' on the pedit page....

and yes it is difficult getting help on this forum with replies like yours.

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

So .. try install 6.1.2 and after report me that here no such element :)

Just confirm that you sure and I recheck too 6.1.2 package

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

So .. try install 6.1.2 and after report me that here no such element :)

Just confirm that you sure and I recheck too 6.1.2 package

I am using 6.1.2. Maybe this is a database issue?

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

You must have sources of 6.1.2 and in database:

INSERT INTO `ProfileFields` VALUES(43, 'Membership', 'system', 'select', '', NULL, NULL, '', 'LKey', '', 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 21, 3, 21, 3, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, '', 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, 0);
recheck

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

INSERT INTO `ProfileFields` VALUES(43, 'Membership', 'system', 'select', '', NULL, NULL, '', 'LKey', '', 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 21, 3, 21, 3, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, '', 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, 0);
recheck

Must have sources of 6.1.2? I do not know what that means.

I do not know how to use PhpMyadmin so editing the database would be a problem for me.

Thanks

Ps. the word 'recheck' (see above) Is that part of the database code?

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

If you don`t know nothing about your server - I recommend make clean install

I just wondering how you create new database for dolphin without knowledge about phpMyAdmin :)

and that you don`t know what is source code

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

From your Admin Panel - Builders - Fields Builder - tab Edit Profile - radio button Admin... check if the block Membership is present under the block Admin Controls... If not, find this block Membership in the inactive blocks area and drag it somewhere in the column under the block Admin Controls.

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 26 Jun 2008

From your Admin Panel - Builders - Fields Builder - tab Edit Profile - radio button Admin... check if the block Membership is present under the block Admin Controls... If not, find this block Membership in the inactive blocks area and drag it somewhere in the column under the block Admin Controls.

Hello Michael, I've checked all of that, had this problem in Dolphin 6.1.1. Same with 6.1.2. I think it has to be a database problem.

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

If you don`t know nothing about your server - I recommend make clean install

I just wondering how you create new database for dolphin without knowledge about phpMyAdmin :)

and that you don`t know what is source code

AndreyP are you for real?

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

Andrey gave you the solution: INSERT INTO `ProfileFields` VALUES(43, 'Membership', 'system', 'select', '', NULL, NULL, '', 'LKey', '', 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 21, 3, 21, 3, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, '', 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, 0);

If you don't know how to import this SQL query to your database while using phpMyAdmin from your server I can do that for you.

But you will have to send me your server Admin Panel and database access keys... and that's really not safe :-)

You can also ask your host provider to do that for you too ;-)

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 26 Jun 2008

Andrey gave you the solution: INSERT INTO `ProfileFields` VALUES(43, 'Membership', 'system', 'select', '', NULL, NULL, '', 'LKey', '', 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 21, 3, 21, 3, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, '', 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, 0);

If you don't know how to import this SQL query to your database while using phpMyAdmin from your server I can do that for you.

But you will have to send me your server Admin Panel and database access keys... and that's really not safe :-)

You can also ask your host provider to do that for you too ;-)

Many thanks Michael.

When you say import... i was thinking it had to be typed into the variuos sections.

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

You are welcome Stuart :-)

Hope that your quite annoying problem will be quickly solved ;-)

Good luck,

Michel

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

Yes, .. I recommend just read more about working in SQL using phpMyAdmin, its not difficult - here good user interface, and simple to import SQL instruction

sorry for misunderstooding :)

Quote · 27 Jun 2008

Yes, .. I recommend just read more about working in SQL using phpMyAdmin, its not difficult - here good user interface, and simple to import SQL instruction

sorry for misunderstooding :)

AndreyP. Apology accepted. Thank you.

I will try to learn more about MySql

Quote · 27 Jun 2008

recheck

Well it took me long enough :-)

But I have cracked it! I finally got up the nerve to edit the database using PhpMysql.... Entered the above info (when I finally was able to 'recognise' the code...

And it worked!!

Thanks to everyone for there patience!

Quote · 28 Jun 2008

Nice ! Good news ! One more human victory versus technology :-))

Quote · 28 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.