Ads module

I am testing the Dolphin software and installed the ads module. 7.1... It installed and I made up my own categories and removed the original categories. As admin I can post an ad and everything is fine. log out and log in as a standard user and I can not place an ad. Says Access denied. I have checked standard user under settings and standard users have permission to post. So, what am I missing? I also note that my server does not allow for some modules like fileinfo

Quote · 9 Apr 2018

Please check and ensure that the member profile is activated. A standard member in approval status will still not be able to post.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 9 Apr 2018

Thanks, that was what it was. Got to learn the system in order to see if it will do what I want and seems written well. Seems my servers will not allow access to fileinfo so without the ability to have pictures the issue was moot. Again Thanks

Quote · 10 Apr 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.