Alternative Video Playback

Does anyone have videos playing directly on their wall instead of loading the video on a separate page? Ideally I'd like to get to a tumblr like wall where videos play in situe or can be popped out.

Any suggestions on a replacement video player? Default one doesn't allow seek which is a real pain.

Thanks

Steve E
Quote · 6 Jan 2017

No one out there done anything similar?

Steve E
Quote · 12 Jan 2017

Check this module :  EVO Wall - Advanced News Feed

Does anyone have videos playing directly on their wall instead of loading the video on a separate page? Ideally I'd like to get to a tumblr like wall where videos play in situe or can be popped out.

Any suggestions on a replacement video player? Default one doesn't allow seek which is a real pain.

Thanks

Unlock Your Future
Quote · 12 Jan 2017

Sadly a little outside of my budget

Steve E
Quote · 16 Jan 2017

Yes, it would be possible to have it play on the wall but you would have to edit the wall files.  The key is adding in the player code; which is html5; adding in the link to the video file instead of the link to the video page.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 17 Jan 2017

the 'likes' and 'comments' don't integrate, so you would have to either...

• remove 'comments' and 'rating' from the video view page and use the mod 'comments' and 'likes' that exist on the news feed.
  • disable 'comments' and 'rating' on the mod and have users visit the video view page to 'rate' or 'comment' on.

if you don't care at all about consistency this shouldn't be a problem.

Check this module :  EVO Wall - Advanced News Feed

Thanks

Quote · 18 Jan 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.