Apple's Future iProducts

Quote · 4 May 2010

And I'm proud to say that I own none of them.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 4 May 2010

What happened to your AlexT approved sig?

I WANT ANSWERS NOW!!!

Quote · 4 May 2010

I WANT ANSWERS NOW!!!

I got tired of adding it every time. In the time it takes to add the signature, another member could have entered in an answer and replied to a support question before I was done. I cannot allow myself to fall behind quota.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 4 May 2010

I WANT ANSWERS NOW!!!

I got tired of adding it every time. In the time it takes to add the signature, another member could have entered in an answer and replied to a support question before I was done. I cannot allow myself to fall behind quota.

Oh, so this is a race. Better practice my typing then. Need to improve my WPM.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 4 May 2010

I WANT ANSWERS NOW!!!

Oh, so this is a race. Better practice my typing then. Need to improve my WPM.

I wish you luck.

Quote · 4 May 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.